Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers I need a visual…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I'm having trouble deciding what to do with the dark Smooch spritzes.

I tried them, but they are so dark and covers the entire space. I'm sure I'm doing this wrong. Does someone have a pic of how they used the Smooch….and not the kisses to your hubby….lol

LOL

Well, like what are you trying to do and what is it doing? The dark ones are DARK so they will cover up any color that you have.

[img:width=600&height=576]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288901238_38_FT46843_invisibleme_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=320&height=311]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288901305_38_FT46843_fancy.jpg[/img]

With the purple one, I took the cover off the smooch and used it with a paper towel and rubbed it into the page for a grungy look. I also used the black by spraying it on.
    On the other layout I sprayed a blue smooch on there and also pounced some alcohol inks on there too.

Beautiful! I sprayed the blue Smooch and it was just a blue blob….wasn't attractive at all. I'll do the smear technique. I like that lots.

Thanks so much for taking the time to take pics to show me. I do better visually….I'm really having trouble with the new kit. I think it scares me….lots of new things for me to mess up and ruin….:O

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

You won't ruin anything, Debbie! Just try stuff, and it will come out fine. The Smooch is perfect for the resist papers!
      I used black Smooch Spritz on the Beautiful Girl layout I entered in the contest and Robin's DA challenge. I can't find the pic right now though.

Resist papers can be a little intimidating. Because they don't have any color on them. So you have to come up with a color theme. Then you have to use ink. If you haven't used inks before that can be a little off putting. Just go for it Debbie. Think of a layout design, choose a color scheme and spray. Don't hold the bottle close to the paper so you don't get the big splatters but a finer spray. Or use an ink pad and applicator and rub it on. You can always cut the paper up if you don't like the look in a big sheet.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Debbie, Spray the Smooch onto a paper towel and then wipe it on what ever you are working on. I've done this with Artisan Elements.

Snagg1
          Send PM

oops, here's your visual

Snagg1
            Send PM

oops, here's your visual

BoldtCastleLV-1.jpg

OK…..I'm goin' in guys!!! I'm going to give it a shot and not be scared!

(Can't believe I'm intimidated by a little piece of paper…..usually I can go bear hunting with a switch! )

Thanks girlies!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

If you're not out in 10, we'll come looking for ya! LOL

Debbie? did you make out ok? little worried, as we're past '10'

Oh no should we call 911 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm still looking for her. She could have been accosted by Smooch!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Debbie???? How did it go???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.