Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff i need some advice and /or encouragement….

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I'm thinking I'm going to open an etsy shop to sell my cards!
    So, I need to know from those of you who have shops, any advice? my biggest hang up has been figuring out how to do the shipping (cuz canada post is pricey).
    And from those who buy on etsy, what do you look for in a shop, as for policy, shipping, pricing, ….
    I need any and all help and comments!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Shell, the only help I can give is my honest opinion that you should go for it; you've been chuing out some amazing cards!!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Go for it, Shell! To be honest, the only thing I look for when I buy from an etsy shop is the product. I have never had any problems.

Shell, sounds like a wonderful idea! Your cards look amazing so I hope you go for it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Go for it Shell….

GO Shell!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Go for it!!! 🙂

How much would shipping be for a single card?
            When I buy something like that, I look at price of item and shipping cost….. I would also suggust discounting shipping for multiple items….. don't know why some people don't do this…. especially for smaller, lighter items….. especially since I usually buy multiples when they do offer it…..

Thank you for all the support!
            I will definately do discount shipping on multi items, cuz I do the same thing, Meg. That's why my last cc bill was OUT OF CONTROL!

Oh, I'd love to have a place to get some wonderful cards. I don't make them myself, and I'm always needing a card for some occasion. Where can I look for a little reveal? I say GO!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Shell you should do it. Like Peggy said, you have been pumping out some awesome cards. I've only purchased from two ETSYs; Angelica's and Mandy's, so I don't have lot of experience to share.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

my cc got way 'beyond' control…. which is why I'm currently watching my pennies….. 🙂

Don't know a whole lot either, I have only bought a few times. But, like Rae said…I'm looking for product, don't really have a huge conce over the rest.

GO SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Go for it Shell!!!!!!!!!! It's a good way to get some extra cash. But, be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster.

As for shipping. Estimate. If it's to much you can refund…if it's not enough, you kinda have to swallow that. One you get your first couple of sales you'll how much to charge.

PM me if you want some more info 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

You go girl!! Love to see it!

Yep, I also think you should sell your cards. They are absolutely fabulous.

I look for discounts in shipping also when I buy multiples. I mostly look at product, but if the shipping gets too high, like some people on ebay trying to make extra money on shipping, then i bag it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.