Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff i need some help

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

i have a HUGE problem that been messing my head up the last 24 hours…

i have like 4380 scrap papers (did count) but the problem now is i cant find the paper i got from my old SD kitsand i so do NEED them. The got totally mixed up with my other papers when i moved …and i cant remember anything how the looked like…

Any dood idea how on earth i can found out wich it is? I guess what i wanna know what was in the old kits i got.. Easy? no…not since i dont know what kit i got………

So i put my hope to all you ladies….that maybe you have a great idea what to do

/hugz

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Check the left side of the forum and some of the previous kits are listed. You can also check the dt gallery. Only problem is when the site got hacked, we lost a lot of stuff.

I have my newsletters back to Nov. 2009, I maybe able to help some.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

How far in the past were your kits purchased? I've been a member for a year now and I keep a file on each kit that I've received showing all the papers and embellies that were in it. I could email a copy to you if your kits are from the last year.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

i was a subscriber when site got hacked…so it started a while before that…cant remember when it was

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

here is a few kit i know i had

La Vie En Rose
              Park Avenue
              Antebellum Beauty

and i need to know the papers and the decos from the kits.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Aw. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I just googled La Vie En Rose Swirlydoos and got a lot of hits from different bloggers that used that kit. You can try going to their blogs where you might be able to figure out what the papers were, and maybe some of the embellies, from looking at what they used.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

i just did the same thing 🙂 so i found out that the kits i had was from march 2010 atleast…..i found a few pictures from a few kit on the decos and papers….so now im gonna put my head down in the scraptrunk to see what i can find….hopefully i can put one Lo together with a little bit from every kit 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

here is a few kit i know i had

La Vie En Rose
                      Park Avenue
                      Antebellum Beauty

and i need to know the papers and the decos from the kits.

Check the galery. Specifically the DT gallery. All these kits are in there on page 3.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

ahh thx Kim…

it just so i can start scrap…b4 i get my kit i mean….to w8 for an SD kit…isnt my strongest side….atleast hat is what hubby says 🙂

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Don't worry, Lone, you aren't the only one. Patience isn't most of our strong suits.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Lone… try checking the galleries of the DT over at sb.com…. those galleries have the DT's LO's all the way back before Swirlyville was Swirlyville…. hope that helps…. 🙂

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Don't worry, Lone, you aren't the only one. Patience isn't most of our strong suits.

Ahh so glad im not the only one 🙂

craftysprinkles
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

How far in the past were your kits purchased? I've been a member for a year now and I keep a file on each kit that I've received showing all the papers and embellies that were in it. I could email a copy to you if your kits are from the last year.

I love this idea – I'm going to start doing this too!

Krissy
                                Krissy
                                Swirly Admin
                                  Send PM

It really helps Lisa. I don't have to dig through my boxes anymore, I can just look through the file pics when I'm trying to remember where something is.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.