Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff i-Pad vs. Kindle Fire HD

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I'm trying to decide if I should replace my stolen i-Pad with another i-Pad or the Kindle Fire HD. I know that there is a difference in $$, but I'm wondering which one you gals think is better?

Snagg1
      Send PM

I got an iPad for Christmas–the retina display one and I really like it but I've never used a Kindle of any kind or any other tablet.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I've never used or tried either so I'm no help, lol.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sorry no help here either. I have an iPad, never used the kindle.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've had both but my Kindle was one of the earlier models. I love my iPad. No problem downloading books or anything else

they say that if you use an e-reader, it really shouldn't be back lit – hard on the eyes.
            we have an iPad, and i have a traditional e-reader (not a kindle, but essentially the same thing) and i never read on my ipad, but i could. I use it for all kinds of other things.

I love my ipad! and i downloaded a kindle app so i can get the books and stuff directly on my ipad! My ipad is my best friend Lol

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

What Miranda said… 🙂

Thanks girls! I have the original Kindle, but I enjoyed my i-Pad better for reading. I hate the way you have to tu the page on the old Kindle vs. the i-Pad. I had insurance on my i-Pad, so I guess I'll just get another one, but I will still consider any other comments…..

My husband wanted the Kindle fire HD for Christmas, and of course I have it to him. He totally loves it..Loves getting all the free books, and even more expensive priced ones you can get one free a month if you are a Amazon Prime member. Which he is. He swears that it's the best thing since sliced bread. As as for the older model..lol..he gave that one to me. And I use it all the time!

I'm still trying to decide. I am having such a difficult time making up my mind…..I hate being so wishy-washy!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.