Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews I Rock

This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Anyone else try one out yet?

I have already used mine quite a bit and have used it to bu paper edges not just to affix the gems!

[link]http://www.imaginisceblog.com/2010/01/announcing-new-i-rock-tool-from.html[/url]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Thinking, thinking……….

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

interesting!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

What exactly is it…. what does it do…. how does it work…..

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was justing looking at that the other day!! Looks pretty freakin cool!!! Another mooost have!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It is like a heat iron. It has a little tip on it, the metal gets REALLY hot. You just press the button and press the hot tip on top on the gem. The heat radiates through the gem and melts the glue. They do not go anywhere!

You can you it on fabric, paper, metal, wood, chipboard.

The gems are really well priced! And the tool isn't expensive.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Cool! Like that you can bu paper edges too!

Looks cool – hadn't seen it before!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Why am I still confused?….. Ummmm….. is there a tutorial video anywhere I could see?

looks pretty cool

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I've seen these and have been waiting to hear what people thought. Great review Manda!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[link]http://www.scrapbook.com/videos/1310.html
                  [/url]

There is a vid tutorial.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'll check it out!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Thanks for the link Manda!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.