Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I splurged :)

This topic contains 65 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

I really wanted a new bathing suit so I ordered myself one today for Mother's Day (good excuse 🙂 — and didn't care that it cost me almost $150 with shipping (I deserve it!). Now… to get the online model's body won't be as easy as handing over my credit card #, LMAO!

[img:width=310&height=315]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1336977362_1015_FT0_screen_shot_2012-05-14_at_12.10.23_am.png[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Vicky Customs may have an issue with that.lol

SO cute!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

cute suit!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awesome! Though I couldn't wear one.

Awesome! Though I couldn't wear one.

I'm using it as motivation. My plan is to do boot camp until July 1st and loose that last 5 lbs. so it looks right not tight 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It's sooo pretty!! You must be one of those momma's that didn't get strech marks…lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Very pretty. I can't wear it though. Have a huge surgical scar.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

There are Sooooo many reasons why I couldn't wear it (LOL) … but it's really cute. It will suit you to a T Vicky!

It's sooo pretty!! You must be one of those momma's that didn't get strech marks…lol!!

Only got stretch marks with the last one and I gained the least with her -GRRRR VERY FRUSTRATING. But the thing is… I'm only 5 foot 1 (longer legs with a short torso) so these suits sit just below my belly button and hide the yucky part where I got them (lower stomach and hips). That model has a long torso so it looks skimpier on her (she's probably almost a foot taller than me!). That's why I wear these skirt types now and I highly recommend it to you mommas – more flattering than a one piece for sure 🙂

I was noticing this weekend when I was loooking that the suits I liked were $150 — when did suits start getting made out of Gold?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Kathy, they're like bras , the smaller the amount of material the higher the price

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

That's so cute Vicky. I was very lucky and didn't get any tummy stretch marks – I just got them on my boobs as I wasn't use to having any boobs before pregnancy, lol.

That's so cute Vicky. I was very lucky and didn't get any tummy stretch marks – I just got them on my boobs as I wasn't use to having any boobs before pregnancy, lol.

That part ticked me off – I went from a barely B-cup to actually filling it – even with milk! I was so looking forward to big knockers for once in my life. Oh well at least there isn't much to drop in my old age, LMAO!

Great lookin suit!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.