Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews ibond glue gun

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Anyone special order it? Have you used it??

I put new batteries in it and within four hours it sucked the batteries dry!!!
      I guess it's not made for a slow scrapper!

I love the little light and the small tip…now I wish it wasn't cordless.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Mine is still in the packaging, I'll be breaking it out today or tomorrow. The only AA batteries I have are the rechargeables from my old camera, I guess I'll have to keep it off unless I'm ready to use it. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I special ordered one and I'm hoping my kit arrives today so I can play with it! Thanks for the heads up about how long the batteries last. I will have to stockup on more or find my rechargeable ones!

I'm hoping to get my kit today too. Luckily I buy the bulk pack of batteries at costco since my kids stuff always seem to take double A. I may have to invest in some rechargeable ones for this though. Hopefully it's worth it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I haven't used mine, but maybe we should try the batteries made for digital cameras (lithium batteries). The have a longer life and are more durable. I like the energizer ones.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It said on the packing to sue rechargeable batteries. I was like, nah won't need to. I think I need to. ..lol!!I just can't get over how fast it died!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OH, No! I just received mine today, that really sucks, that it eat up your batteries like that. Shoot!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I had planned to use mine this weekend….

Peg, I'll bring some extra batteries….. the dh buys ours at a wholesaler…. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I can charge 2 batteries at a time. This needs 4. 🙁 (
                Thanks, Meg!!!!

Luckily I found my old chargeable batteries and it does 4. I do need to invest in better ones as these don't hold a charge long. But for the glue gun – I think it may be worth it.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I've used it & I love it, nice flow, not a super abundance of string and I like the light.

Humph! I've never heard of what you girls are talking about???

Gosh,,,,adding this to the list! You girls are killing my budget. I'm supposed to be redoing a fixer upper home we bought..and instead I'm playing in the craft room everyday..bet hubby now wishes we would have redone the craft room last lol

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

mine is with my feb kit coming…cant wait to try it out:) ….what size are the sticks, the small ones?

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

mine is with my feb kit coming…cant wait to try it out:) ….what size are the sticks, the small ones?

Yes!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.