Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Identify the stamp(s) used

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Okay Swirlydoo ladies, I came across this beautiful LO and she has used stamps and ink that I don't know what they are: http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/#comments

I have left her a message, but thought I might get your thoughts in case she doesn't reply. Please help identify the stamps and ink.

How do you attach pics? The link above doesn't show the exact pic so I saved it and tried to attach it, but it's not working.

Lets see if this works – third times a charm:(

4th try – I resized the photo to 600 x 599

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306801286_708_FT95795_friendshiplastsforever.jpg[/img]

OMG – IT WORKED!!!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oooh, those stamps are really cool! Hopefully somebody knows what they are…

Oh, I don't know, but that LO is awesome! Love the stamping.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Girls, that is all patte paper from one of the Swirlydoos kits. Since that hack, I don't remember what kit it was or the paper manufacturer.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

good job Ang…….I was wondering if it was just a patterened paper too

That was from approx Aug 08 or so. I don't think any of it was stamps, and IRL the paper is really sparkly

Snagg1
            Send PM

Girls, that is all patte paper from one of the Swirlydoos kits. Since that hack, I don't remember what kit it was or the paper manufacturer.

You are on fire girl!! Of course it is Swirlydoos! LOL

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Well. that paper is awesome!

That really is beautiful paper…..of course, I would love to have some big ol' stamps in those designs!

This is what the designer said:
              Description: My lovely niece and friends dressed for prom. Swirlydoos Sept. bejeweled kit and Beggahuna sketch with the addition of my own prima flowers and swirl. I cut the floral spray from the pp undeeath the photo mat and added it to the coer, inking the edges and painting it with smooch that also came in the kit. I added a shadow to the butterfly that came in the kit by tracing and hand cutting so it would stand out better against the black circle, then painted the cut out sections with smooch and added pearls. The title tag is the pkging tag from the Kaiser rub ons that came in the kit. It matched these pps so perfectly that I had to use it!

She makes it sound like she added the swirls herself… or am I just reading it wrong. If this is indeed Swirlydoos paper with the blue swirls on it can we still order the paper? I haven't seen it in the store.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.