Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions If you love my avi…

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If you love my avi, you can achieve the same results with this fabulous collection of media that KRISSY used to make it!

[img:width=236&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309274960_16_FT0_sbc_par-fbr770230.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
        Send PM

ROFLMAO!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

he he
          [img:width=46&height=54]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309276918_41_FT103022_laughing_until_you_cry.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I don't know why, but I thought this was going to have something to do with the butterfly thread. LOL

Those gelatos are da bomb! I have all but the neutrals set and I love them!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

your hilarious Rae hehe

ROFL!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

SAY WHA?!?!?!? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow Rae….way to enable! LMAO

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I don't know why, but I thought this was going to have something to do with the butterfly thread. LOL

I can't imagine where that came from :p

Rae, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw this reviewed at SNR, the variety of stuff per package is intriguing, but at one color per package, I'm on the fence…

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

[quote]

I can't imagine where that came from :p

Rae, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw this reviewed at SNR, the variety of stuff per package is intriguing, but at one color per package, I'm on the fence…
                    [/quote]

Well, it isn't a real suggestion. I was just joking around! 🙂
                    The truth is that I am not an artist, so I can't use those products in a way that looks awesome. I have no idea how to use a watercolor pencil and a couple of the other things in there. You should have seen me in the class- LOST. That's why I started poking fun at Krissy's masterpiece because I thought we were all struggling! It's $15 for one package of one color scheme. No thanks.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

$15??????????????
                      I agree: no thanks.

to funny.

Rather than those monochromatic sets, buy the packs of gelatos…. they are so fun to use! You can color them on stencils, mist with water, then tranfer to your paper; color your stamp, mist, then stamp for a watercolor image; use a waterbrush to pick up colors and simply paint with them…. very versatile! I love mine.

Moncia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.