Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Im addicted…!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

A friend told me about Pinterest..and when she explained it to me i thought it was just another blogg thingy…But after a few days i decided to take a look…that is 3 weeks ago…and since that day my life isnt the same at all… 🙂

Im soooo addicted to that place now! Its so much inspiration over there.

So my daily inteetround is like this:

Swirlydoos Blogg
      Swirlydoos forum
      Pinterest
      A few bloggs
      Facebook

And between all this i try to live a normal life 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

LOL I Love Pinterest too!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

me 3

I don't even want to go there and get addicted, LOL – but if I were to (hee, hee) – where do you start???

pinterest is evil. it makes me want to do 100 more things than i can, and i buy or gather the stuff i need, but never get to it!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I went to sign up but it said something about you'd have to have the new Facebook Timeline to go on Pinterest and I hate that new version of Facebook so I haven't bothered to register for Pinterest.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I don't even want to go there and get addicted, LOL – but if I were to (hee, hee) – where do you start???

The quickest way to become a member is to have someone who is already a member, invite them. (Otherwise, you go on a waiting list.) Regarding facebook Steph, you can opt out of linking facebook to your pinterest account, so it doesn't really matter what kind of facebook page you have.

It's actually a source for a lot of inspiration Vicky, but if you're not careful you can find yourself spending a lot of hours on the computer. LOL. If anyone decides they want to sign up, pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Oh I have an account… I just don't know where to start navigating and if I even WANT to get addicted.

I agree Vicky I couldn't figure it out either

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh I have an account… I just don't know where to start navigating and if I even WANT to get addicted.

ofc you want to get addicted vicky 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

You sound like me. I have an account and have pinned a few things, but never seem to do anything with it.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I just started playing. I have repinned but not done my own yet. I don't know how. lol

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.