Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm ALIVE!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

finally! I've been sick for what seems like FOREVER!! I really hope noone else gets it or has it…it's the worst….fever for days, cold, every muscle in your body aches…it's awful!

The bright side…..getting my lovely christmas cards from everyone, it really brightened my day!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Glad you are feeling better, Mellisa!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Melissa, so glad to see you're on the mend, missed you around here!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Glad you're feeling better….

Glad you're better Melissa

Glad you are feeling better! When I got online this moing…I thought it was funny that I hadn't seen any posts by you ….normally I seem to follow you…who knows! Super glad you are better!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awww I am glad you are feeling better too 🙂 and hope no one else gets it eeeeeeeek!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks girls, I'm still getting caught up on everything that went to pot in my house while I was sick ;D But I missed you guys and of course I'm still not caught up on you chatty gals yet!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Glad you are better just in time for Christmas!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Glad you are feeling better!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So glad you're feeling better sweetie.

The yuckies are going around our house too! Upper respiratory infections, strep throat and some kinda REALLY nasty tummy bug. BLAH. Hopefully it will move out soon!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So glad you're feeling better sweetie.

The yuckies are going around our house too! Upper respiratory infections, strep throat and some kinda REALLY nasty tummy bug. BLAH. Hopefully it will move out soon!!

awwwwwwww I hope everyone is better soon too 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Glad you are better Mellissa. This is an awful time of the year to be sick, too much to do!

Hope you family gets well Kirssy!

Everyone stay well!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Krissy, hoping that you and the kids and the Big Elf are feeling better!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Hope everyone is feeling better!!!! Especially since I can totally sympathize…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.