This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi ladies! I am an old member who has been on a 2+ year hiatus and now I'm back!! Love being back with my Swirlygirls!! I see lots of new faces and names and I am looking forward to getting to know the new swirlygals and reaquainting myself with those gals I already know and love!!

So a little about me, I live in NC with my dh and 2 spoos (standard poodles). My girls are 3 1/2 and a wonderful mischievious 8 mo old puppy. You might have known my dear Chena who passed suddenly in September. She was Escape Kitty's bff. So now we have Nika usually referred to as Noodle and Tisha who I often call Tish-Ta!

Can't wait to get to know you all!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG? So happy to see you back Maggi. Welcome home my friend!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hiiiii Kim!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome back, Maggi! So good to see you!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hiiii Cheryl, oh I hope I have your name right cause I do remember you for sure!! Thanks for the welcome back!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It's great to see u again Maggie. I was just a baby savage when u were here last but I have peeked in on Scrap Travel and Bark a bit. Lol. Welcome back doll.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks Andie!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome back Maggie, will love seeing you around

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi Sherri! I am going to love being here!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OMG Maggi…a big welcome back!! You have been missed girlfriend!!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thank you Kathi!!! I will see in just a couple of weeks! Weeeeeeee!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Yay! I'm so flippin' excited to have you back where you belong. 🙂

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Once a swirly girl always a swirly girl no matter where you may wander….weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Thanks Rae!

Have to share my fur babies with ya'll. Tisha,the dark one ,just had surgery, spay and gastropexy so I've had to keep them separated 'cause Tisha is not supposed to play, run, nothing for two weeks. Nika likes to hang out in Tisha's crate so Tisha just got in the crate with her
                              [img:width=600&height=448]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1392175694_312_FT231574_image_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

Too sweet !!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.