This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

wanna lea too

me too!!!
    Lynne… Is it possible to color Utee with alcohol ink??

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ohhhhh but of course you can Paulien!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hmmmmmmm…….
        It is next to impossible to get colored UTEE around here. My LSS carries the clear, the chains don't have it at all any more.

ohhhhh but of course you can Paulien!!!

So…. If you want to use UTEE WHITE, and you don't have it, but you DO carrie the Clear… you can add a few
        drops of Alcohol ink to the clear powder, to color it, let it dry and then use it???
        That would be awesome.

Thanks for answering Lynne! Loved your video!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

What color alcohol would you use to get the white effect?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm guessing the snow cap mixative?

I was thinking of that. Yes.
            But it would also mean that if you buy just the clear… you can make maaannnnyyyyy colors of UTEE. That would be fun!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I never thought of snow cap. Duh!!!!
              And Paulien, bless you for coming up with this solution. This WILL be fun!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Paulien, I'd love to see how the UTEE comes out after you've mixed the UTEE with alcohol ink before using it.

Paulien, I'd love to see how the UTEE comes out after you've mixed the UTEE with alcohol ink before using it.

Me 2!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Can't wait to lea, since I haven't a clue what Utee is or what it does!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi Ladies……sorry I haven't responded very quickly….am away at a Scrapbook event teaching…oh the fun it's been.

I can't wait to see if Paulien's solution worked…..you could also just use white embossing powder….won't be as beefy but you would prob get the same effect!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

working on it!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]

Me 2!
                      [/quote]
                      3!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.