This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am so happy to be back home! I can't believe it has been a year!

When I left, I left friends, scrapping, and good times by the wayside.

I almost resented scrapping for awhile and I found that the transition of the kids to public school was much more time consuming than I thought. But, it was worth it in the end as the kids are loving being back in school with all their friends!

I have been taking pictures like crazy and will have a ton to do!

I still kept up as I could on FB, but it isn't the same. Lately I have had the urge to get back to it and cleaned my room up to prep! I am going out to get some ott lights and scrap away!

What is the best product that came out in the past year that I must have?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's so good to have you back….you were missed.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Manda!!! So happy to have you back!! We've missed your spunkiness around here!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hi and welcome back! I have been away myself for a couple of years, but it feels sooooooooo good to be back 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome home! I rally love how , in the end, the savages all come home!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome home Manda, so good to see you again!

Thanks everyone, I have so missed it here!

Welcome back!!!!

Welcome home girl! We missed you!!!!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.