Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have been on a shopping bender. I don't know what's wrong with me. In the past week I have bought:
      2 MS deep punches and clearance Prima mini roses (2 sets) from Michaels
      2 sets of McGill flower punches
      A sewing machine- from amazon this moing
      A Cricut Cartridge- from ebay this moing
      AND, I got my kit yesterday.
      AND AND, I still want to get the Timmy Rosette dies (both), and a MS cutting mat.

I just had to confess. I don't have buyer's remorse, but i need to pull the plug!

I'm right there with you Rae! It must be something in the air. I so need to SLOW DOWN.

I too have no remorse either so I guess that's a good thing ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe….you are out of control just go with it and get what ya need before someone pulls the plug LMAO

i am doing the same thing, within a few weeks, i went to my LSS about 5 times, plus my kit, plus an order from SB cuz they had free shipping, plus an I Am Roses order…..

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Been there. I've done it, then slowed down.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Rae, it's all those baby hormones coming down

LOL!!

Me too, but not scrappy supplies.

I have been pounding HauteLook.com for steals and deals!

I got a Michael Kors dress, 2 pairs of Jessica Simpson shoes and an A&G bag! Plus today, a ton of estate jewelry and a FABULOUS pair of red cowgirl boots that were on crazy sale!

I am a happy fashionista fo sho!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

That's cool, Manda!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, it's all those baby hormones coming down

Don't even get me started! Because it worked so well for me last time (LOL!), I am on BC again. It's the kind you can take and still nurse, and it really is making me crazy. My patience level is pretty low, and other crap.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Rae, that sucks.

You just had a baby……chit spend!!!! Lets see DH do what you did!!! Plus you are nursing and living on the babies schedule…..find some thing else you want girl!!!!

Manda, thanks for the hautelook heads up….could possibly be a new addiction….

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

You just had a baby……chit spend!!!! Lets see DH do what you did!!! Plus you are nursing and living on the babies schedule…..find some thing else you want girl!!!!

LOL! You guys aren't helping me get back on track! I can't expect that from y'all enablers! Oh well. I am done, except that I signed up for a make and take at my lss for next Sunday for me and Audra. And, I have to go get some budget blooms from Michaels.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

You said it Lisa!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I did the same thing last week. Got a Vagabond at my lss, so I had to find some dies for it, right? Well, went to every other store in town. M's J's and HL, and not just one of them, several of them all over town. NEVER did find any good dies, but sure did find a whole lot of other stuff. Didn't leave ANY of those stores empty handed! I must have enough flowers to open up a funeral home!!! lol!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.