Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm gonna do it this time!!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Seeing new AVIs from all you svelt and young looking sistahs has pushed me over the edge!!! I'm going to do it…and so is my DD. We are joining WW tomorrow….and sticking with it!!! I feel like a stuffed toad. We considered having the lap-band surgery for almost 10 grand each…but that would buy lots of SwirlyGoodness….

Pray for us that we can be strong and just do it, Nike!

I have faith – you can do it! I have no will power at all and I did it. I'm still doing it. It's great that you have someone to do it with you too! I'm here for you (as I'm sure the others are too) whenever you need me!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I need to take that leap and do that too
      Good luck!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Woo-hoo Debbie, go for it! I started power walking on my treadmill yesterday. Gotta do that,its good for me!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

You go Debbie. I've been power walking for the past 2 weeks.

Awesome, Debbie!

Way to go!
          You can do it

Seeing new AVIs from all you svelt and young looking sistahs has pushed me over the edge!!! I'm going to do it…and so is my DD. We are joining WW tomorrow….and sticking with it!!! I feel like a stuffed toad. We considered having the lap-band surgery for almost 10 grand each…but that would buy lots of SwirlyGoodness….

Debbie – you CAN do this. I am a ww life-timer now for almost two years meaning I hit my goal weight 2 years ago and have maintained it within 2 lbs (though at this very min I am sucking in my breath to get those 2 lbs in) ……you can do this. It is NOT easy, but it IS effective.
          PM me if you want some great tips on how to keep motivated and keep on track. Or some great eating tips to stay within the points.

WTG, Debbie!

Go for it debbie..we're here for you

[quote]

Debbie – you CAN do this. I am a ww life-timer now for almost two years meaning I hit my goal weight 2 years ago and have maintained it within 2 lbs (though at this very min I am sucking in my breath to get those 2 lbs in) ……you can do this. It is NOT easy, but it IS effective.
          PM me if you want some great tips on how to keep motivated and keep on track. Or some great eating tips to stay within the points.
          [/quote]

Oh, Wow!!! I'm so encouraged by all your support and good wishes. I would have NEVER thought that Jen ever needed to lose one pound!! WTG!!! I wore a size 6 back in the day when I had a life….tee-hee. I'll never be a size six again, but I'd really like to be out of the double digits. I can't believe all the SwirlyGirlies that have made such great changes in thier looks just recently. I honestly didn't recognize Jan. I had to go to her blog to make sure. Thank goodness she had her old Avi there or I would still be trying to tactfully find out if that was her or not. (I hated just to come right out and say….Hey Jan….is that you or not? Is that a Avi of your daughter or Demi….or is that really you???? I wanna know!
          Diana and Maggi are two more of those Sistahs that I had a hard time recognizing….WTG girlies!!!

That's because Jan is really Demi Moore! Just to set you straight.

But yep – the Sistahood is filled with gorgeous women.

When my stepdaughter got married in 2009, I wanted to make sure I fit into the smallest tiniest dress I could find and still cover cleavage and be tasteful but not dowdy ( actually hubby picked out my dress for me) . I was meeting my husband's ex wife you know! She had been taking ballroom dancing with her new hubby for 2 years and could shake up the dance floor.

Well – I am no fool. She may be shaking up the dance floor BUT she was also shakin on the dance floor if ya know what I mean. A few lbs here and a little more over there and a ton behind under there all shakin it up.

So I decided that I may not look good on the dance floor with the slick moves, but I'll LOOK good on the dance floor. Ahhhh what a motivator. Female cattiness.

That's because Jan is really Demi Moore! Just to set you straight.

But yep – the Sistahood is filled with gorgeous women.

When my stepdaughter got married in 2009, I wanted to make sure I fit into the smallest tiniest dress I could find and still cover cleavage and be tasteful but not dowdy ( actually hubby picked out my dress for me) . I was meeting my husband's ex wife you know! She had been taking ballroom dancing with her new hubby for 2 years and could shake up the dance floor.

Well – I am no fool. She may be shaking up the dance floor BUT she was also shakin on the dance floor if ya know what I mean. A few lbs here and a little more over there and a ton behind under there all shakin it up.

So I decided that I may not look good on the dance floor with the slick moves, but I'll LOOK good on the dance floor. Ahhhh what a motivator. Female cattiness.

Yeah…I thought it was Demi and not Jan. But where was Ashton???

I can't believe that someone taking ballroom was jiggly??? When I lost 90 pounds and got into a size 6, I was going dancing every Friday night with my gay nephew. We practiced at least 3 times a week and walked a couple of miles 4 nights. The weight literally dropped off! It was great! Too bad I don't dance anymore. A fractured patella put an end to my fancy moves. I have wires and screws holding my poor knee together now. I NEVER fell down or tripped on the dance floor…and we did some pretty fancy steps. (Guess it was the alcohol keeping me on my feet! !lol ) But I fell in my kitchen putting milk back into the fridge??? %-6

I have faith – you can do it! I have no will power at all and I did it. I'm still doing it. It's great that you have someone to do it with you too! I'm here for you (as I'm sure the others are too) whenever you need me!

Diana…you are one of the SwirlyGals that I had trouble recognizing at first. You look great too!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement.

[quote]

Diana…you are one of the SwirlyGals that I had trouble recognizing at first. You look great too!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement.
          [/quote]

awww, you are too sweet. Thanks! I'm here for you – you can do it! Check out sparkpeople.com too – they are great and it's free! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.