Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff I'm in Big Trouble…

This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Hobby Lobby had their Grand Opening yesterday….I went right after work…Oh boy am I in big trouble…The store is right outside of my subdivision. I kid you not..I got there late, the store closes at 8pm, I was able to leave work a little early, and made it to the store at 7:20..Enough time to scooch over to the scrap isle and snag some stickles and Prima, and a silk hydrangea bush (I pick off the flowers) but my deal of the day were a set of beautiful lamps for my bedroom…50% off!! The home decor stuff is going to make me broke. Maybe I should inquire about a part time job there….lol

Snagg1
      Send PM

How cool to have a shop so close – but hey good luck with the self restraint!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hey, check out Hobby Lobby this week….all Tim Holtz products are 30% off….at least at the one close to my house….near Akron……even the embossing folders….yes, I grabbed up quite a bit!

lol! Good luck, Lisa! Yes, HL has some great stuff to decorate.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OH MY…. great for your creative self to have one so near by…… not good for your pocketbook……

Kathy…. which ones did you get???? It's because of you that I decided I 'needed' an embossing something…… 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I LOVE my new Hobby Lobby! They have soooo many nice things for home decor! I really have to stay away from there!

Snagg1
              Send PM

The nearest Hobby Lobby to me is an hour away. Good luck with your purse strings.

The first step will be to keep driving by. Don't ever kid yourself and think you can go in just to look LOL! That will be the kiss of death!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

The nearest Hobby Lobby to me is an hour away. Good luck with your purse strings.

The first step will be to keep driving by. Don't ever kid yourself and think you can go in just to look LOL! That will be the kiss of death!!

TRUE! I have only been there twice, and I spent at least $30 both times. I cannot window shop!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I got the collage and notebook, bingo card, two stamp sets and some typewriter charms….I had to MAKE myself leave that place yesterday….what was really bad was I went into the Archievers' right next door (remember?) first and bought some Tim stuff in there and THEN I went to Hobby Lobby…..Dang….I hate it when that happens…was going to take the stuff back to Archievers but then I just decided to drive home……I have to start making lists of what I have because I'm getting to the point where I don't know what I have and I'm going to start to buy duplicates….LOL

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Kathy, ;D ;D ;D
                    I love those TH folders!!!!! & I do remember HL & Archivers next to each other and M's just a short hop away… My poor wallet took a hit with that combination :p

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh wow how fun! I don't have Hobby Lobby here but it sounds amazing!

I saw the TH folders…I really want the dies which Noone sells. AC Moore sells them, but I dont have an AC Moore. I hate paying shipping on already expensive dies…

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I got the collage and notebook, bingo card, two stamp sets and some typewriter charms….I had to MAKE myself leave that place yesterday….what was really bad was I went into the Archievers' right next door (remember?) first and bought some Tim stuff in there and THEN I went to Hobby Lobby…..Dang….I hate it when that happens…was going to take the stuff back to Archievers but then I just decided to drive home……I have to start making lists of what I have because I'm getting to the point where I don't know what I have and I'm going to start to buy duplicates….LOL

ROFL!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I saw the TH folders…I really want the dies which Noone sells. AC Moore sells them, but I dont have an AC Moore. I hate paying shipping on already expensive dies…

Me too. I wish Michaels would sell them so you could use the coupons.

Snagg1
                            Send PM

My dh would chain me to the house if I had a Hobby Lobby that close. Ours is across town. HL has coupons in our paper on Sundays in our Brazos Living Section (social).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.