Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff I'm off for the weekend

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Geez, I seem to be in a constant state of behind. Finally I've recovered from that bout of bronchitis and now we're off to Memphis, TN to visit my MIL. It will not be a fun trip but ione of those things you gotta do every now and then! We'll be back next Tuesday sometime. Meanwhile my beautiful Aug kits sits under my desk feeling so lonely…. I did manage to get a couple things done with the July kit

Have a great week and weekend everyone and see you next week

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awww!! Well, have fun in Memphis! Eat some good BBQ!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Aww, have fun Maggie! And my kit is lonely right now too!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Have a safe trip!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Safe trip Maggi, and get back to us soon!!!!!

Have a good trip, Maggi! See you when you get back!

Safe travels to you!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Have a safe trip Maggi. Get some good wings while you're there. LOL!!!

Ooh Maggie have fun.. Girl your 2 hrs from me..

Have a safe trip Maggie!

I love Memphis….say hello to my old beau if you see him! LOL! Are Chena and EK going with you on this trip????
              Have fun!!! Be safe!!!! Come back refreshed!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Have a safe trip, Maggi!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Have a fun and safe trip!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh you know Chena is off in Morocco, LOL!! But Nika is going with us of course! Damn MH still smells like kitty litter. !amazed !lol Oh but Escape Kitty was such a good motorhome guest, she didn't use any of the fuiture for scratching posts!!

This will be Nika's first trip in the MH, well other than when we picked her up and she probably doesn't remember that. I'm hoping she remembers that she is house broken!! She normally sleeps in a crate and would never soil that. She'll be sleeping where ever she decides to sleep in the MH so I'm just a tad nervous about that.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Well, have a good time, even if you think it won't be fun! Take lots of pics!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.