Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Imaginisce DT Call

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This would be too big of a commitment for me, but I thought some of you ladies might be interested in this call.

http://www.imaginisceblog.com/2010/11/2011-design-team-try-outs.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks for the info!!

Go for it girls, my plate is full!!

I saw this but ya know I don't have any of their stuff and they want you to submit with their products.. I already spent my monthly mortgage payment here.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm with Lisa.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

I saw this but ya know I don't have any of their stuff and they want you to submit with their products.. I already spent my monthly mortgage payment here.

LMAO! Me too!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hahahahahahahaha 🙂 your so funny 🙂

You laugh but I nearly died when I got my invoice this month! It's all well and good when you are ordering the DA and oh yeah Krissy I'll take the extra paper and the tech kit!!!! Then the bill comes in and you are like… oh well, I won't be wearing any underwear this month.
            [img:width=15&height=15]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289355122_38_FT48817_14517253.1eek.gif[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Lol… Going commando while scrapping

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

WHA!!!! LMAO!!!

either you bought a butt load of DA, or you have a rather small mortgage payment. i'm not sure which. all i know, is last month's CC bill was INSANE, and that is why i have to restrict myself to here.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Lol… Going commando while scrapping

LMAO~

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

🙂

Good luck to all you Swirly's who try out. I am here to cheer for you and encourage you. Go WOW the rest of the world like you continue to WOW me.

[quote]

LMAO! Me too!
                    [/quote]
                    Well….I just got my first kit…and went to my local scrapbook store and grabbed a whole lot of new stuff…and then came back home and realized…I need to order some more stuff from here. My cart is full…lol…and it is kind of a lot…lol. I am still trying to think of a way to have my bank statements show….food needed for children and spouse…every time I spend money for scrapping stuff. My DH gets alerts at work…(he never complains about anything)…and I thought it would be really funny if all my shopping…looked like something else. There should be an App for that…LOL.

By the way…I don't even know what that other site is…so I guess I will have to check it out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.