Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements *IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT DEC KIT*

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

A few of you (31 to be exact) have yet to receive a click n ship notice from USPS letting you know that your goodies are on their way!  It's going to be a few more days unfortunately. This kit has been a NIGHTMARE as far as product receipt goes. Our flowers didn't come in until two days ago and 31 of our FERRO's for the mediums kits have not yet come in. The dock workers in Long Beach are on strike, so containers of product from overseas is being held up by 3-5 weeks! We have people working on the Ferro issue, but if they can't secure the Ferro for me by tomorow, I will be replacing the Ferro in the mediums kits for another (still coordinating color). At that point, I will have the ferro sent to me via air shipment so we can get your kits out as soon as possible. 

I am soooooooooo sorry about this guys! My ladies who've been with me for a while know that sometimes when we're bringing in the latest greatest from overseas – those da customs guys will nail us! Well, they got us good this time! I will keep everyone posted in the subscriber area of the forum. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email me!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

aw Krissy it's ok – Shipping, especially at this time of year can be stressful!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Krissy I'm ok with what is going on. To be honest I have never gotten an email for the click and ship. I find out when it shows up 🙂

Snagg1
            Send PM

No worries! It's busy enough at this time of year 🙂

Krissy, my kit came today. Such a nice surprise. I didn't order the mediums kit. Anyway, thanks!

So annoying!!! But we all know how hard you work, Krissy, and the kits are always worth the wait!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I received my kit today as well. So glad I didn't order anything that is being held up by the striking dock workers. Love the kit!

Thanks for the update. No worries on the delay. The best things in life are always worth the wait! ;)

Krissy the kits are always worth the wait. Thanks for all ya do!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Our Ferro got past the dock and was delivered to my supplier this moing! It is being NEXT DAY AIRED to me, and I should have it by tomorrow. Kits will ship as soon as it hits my doorstep!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yayyyyy indeed and a pox on all customs agents!!!!

(Remember the 7 Gypsies fiasco when Kathi and I had fun with the little men?)

:? 🙁 🙁 🙁 ( !amazed ~ 🙁 ~ 🙁 !ill !grr !grr !alien

Snagg1
                    Send PM

You are cracking me up Peggy! LOL!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

:p

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.