Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements *IMPORTANT* USPS Postage Increases for 2011

This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Attention all Swirlydoos subscribers!!!!!!!

Effective January 2, 2011 the United States Post Office has increased it's rates (yet again) for all Priority Mail and Flat Rate mail packages. Note – your standard first class postage will remain the same.

We have lasted two years and gone through a couple of USPS rate increases without increasing our own shipping costs, but now it's gotten to the point where we just can't afford to continue to cover the difference =o(

So, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY the shipping price for a main kit (inside the continental U.S.) will go up $0.50 per kit, from $8.25 to $8.75

As always, your add ons will ship free. I hope and pray this doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience for our girls!

you'd be surprised what we'd do to get our swirly goodness, oh swirly godess!

any effect on inteationals?

no problem!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

you'd be surprised what we'd do to get our swirly goodness, oh swirly godess!
        any effect on inteationals?

I'm not sure yet. I JUST found out about the increase about 30 minutes ago. GRRRRRRRRR Nothing like not giving people time to prepare right?

I THINK the only way it will affect inteationals will be those that weigh more than 4 pounds and have to ship via Priority Mail, but i'm not sure what exactly the rate increase will be. To my understanding there won't be any change in First Class inteational shipping.  I'll keep ya posted. :)

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

We will survive!

Yep! Whatever it takes to get our Swirly fix each month!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

thanks for being so aware of how this may affect us krissy….just another example of your exceptional customer service!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

thanks for the info Krissy, but like it's been said, us girls will do anything for some Swirly goodness each month!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

No biggee here…. hope it doesn't mess up your system or anything….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

$.50 more isn't that bad, especially when the package contains so much Swirly goodness!!

$.50 more isn't that bad, especially when the package contains so much Swirly goodness!!

DITTO!!!!!

thanks for being so aware of how this may affect us krissy….just another example of your exceptional customer service!

well said!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Definitely worth the .50 increase…..

I so agree!

no worries here:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.