Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff In A Creative Funk

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I can't seem to even WANT to get out to my room and do anything at all.

My April kit sits barely touched and now May is on the way. I have two bags of awesome goodies from like 2 weeks ago still in the bags from the stores.

I need to clean and organize, so much so that I signed up for the free class at sb.com to help. But, I don't even feel like doing that.

Not sure if it is other stresses making me feel differently or what!

I feel it here to, and I apologize. I haven't been commenting like normal, for some reason, even looking at projects isn't fun.

At least now it is Friday, and I have tomorrow off. Maybe this weekend's activities will jolt me into some action.

Just wanted a place to vent.

Thanks.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Manda–good moing! Sorry you are in a creative funk. That is so frustrating. I'm sure your migraines lately have contributed to the situation and I hope they are well behind you now. You said you wanted to reorganize your art room and sometimes that is a perfect solution. Go out there with no intention of actually making anything and start grabbing things and rearranging. I've found that I start finding things I forgot I even had and old ideas come back to me that I forgot I meant to try and next thing you know your old friend Mojo has come to visit. I hope you have a good weekend!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Manda I can sympathize I've been that way off and on since February. My mojo has bee playing hide and seek. I look at my stash and feel no excitement. Looking at others pages leaves me frustrated. I'm just trying to not think about it for awhile, give it a rest and hopefully little miss mojo will come sneaking back

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Manda, I hope it comes back soon…I miss you!

Yes, Kathi I am in that boat with you and with NSD coming up, I want MOJO! I want to participate.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm feeling the same way! I've had my May Kit since Monday and just don't feel like scrapping!! UGH!!! I hate this feeling!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I was like that in April (one of my FAVE kits too!) – I just tried to so stuff other than layouts to get mojo. Worked 'cause now I've got sooo many ides for the May kit 🙂 Good luck Manda!

Thanks. 🙂

I think I need a break from work and kids and household crap.

I also need a Johnny Depp movie marathon.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

that might just do the trick Manda!!!

It is sure to get SOMETHING flowing.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sorry you are in a funk, dear. I haven't been in my scrap space since Saturday, and I'm not thrilled about cleaning up before I get started to do anything either. Let's do this together! LOL!
                I'm thinking that tonight, I will put on some GOOOOD music and clean up. That may be just what I need. The real problem is that I have too much stuff that's spilling out of what I do have organized, and so the mess cannot be contained. 🙁

Yes, I have A LOT that I need to put away, but no place to put it!

I am hopeful that the sb.com course can help me out! For now though, I just need to straighten up!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Let me know how you like that course. I was thinking of doing the same thing. What I know for sure though is that I really do need more space.

It is sure to get SOMETHING flowing.

I AM reading onto this and chuckling. You may get busier with hubby than scrapping, LMAO!

I can't seem to even WANT to get out to my room and do anything at all.

My April kit sits barely touched and now May is on the way. I have two bags of awesome goodies from like 2 weeks ago still in the bags from the stores.

I need to clean and organize, so much so that I signed up for the free class at sb.com to help. But, I don't even feel like doing that.

Not sure if it is other stresses making me feel differently or what!

I feel it here to, and I apologize. I haven't been commenting like normal, for some reason, even looking at projects isn't fun.

At least now it is Friday, and I have tomorrow off. Maybe this weekend's activities will jolt me into some action.

Just wanted a place to vent.

Thanks.

Manda, I TOTALLY understand what you are going through, I've been there. Mine was bought on by the stress in my life. Don't be too hard on yourself, you'll feel like crafting, when you feel it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.