Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Ingvild & Trish Workshops – We're going to USTREAM LADIES!!!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

You're going to simply be bathed in gorgeous Prima Marketing products, and bombarded with new styles, techniques, creativity, and enrichment by these incredibly talented Prima Educators! We are proud to bring you the ELITE in scrapbook workshops taught by the ELITE in scrapbook instructors. Prepare to indulge in the elegance that IS Prima Marketing – all from the comfort of your own home!

[img:width=600&height=777]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1308984856_1_FT0_flyer-ustream-web_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
        Send PM

YAY!!!!! I'm in, except that the link doesn't work. I went through the link on the blog, but only the workshop is available to be purchased, not Ustream. 🙁

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Got there via the email that was waiting for me this moing. Am signed up and cannot wait!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ok since I have snail mail….I need to know the upstream date? I cant seen to see that?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

does anyone know if I buy one of these and its not here for the upstream date if I can still join in the upstream or am I able to view it after the upstream date? lol

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I tried to buy the kits but couldn't get the blog the let me in Heeeeeelp!!

Omg I'm in!! Where do I sign up though? And yeah..for when is this?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I followed peggy back to the e-mail and got in that way …all signed up Woo Hoo

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

kathi did you just buy through the store?

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Guys, go to the Store; you order it from there.

Shona, good question. I'm requesting the day off (it's July 22), but what if the computer craps out or there's a power outage or something? Seriously, will there be a password giving us future access to the video?

does anyone know if I buy one of these and its not here for the upstream date if I can still join in the upstream or am I able to view it after the upstream date? lol

That's my question too…
                      Not sure the kit will reach Sweden in time. 🙁

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

ok I just bought them so I am going to need some answers…cause I did not sign up anywhere? lol…I just bought the 2 kits through the store. What do you mean you girls are all signed up?

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Guys, go to the Store; you order it from there.

Shona, good question. I'm requesting the day off (it's July 22), but what if the computer craps out or there's a power outage or something? Seriously, will there be a password giving us future access to the video?

thanks..ok so I bought the kits. Will prob never get in time for July 22nd…I hope there is future access also….

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

The item for $130. is for the classes and the kits, they're included.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

yepp thats the one I got….hubby gonna crap..oh well 🙂 hahaha….ok hopefully if a person can not do the live upstream we can get access to the recorded version…I was going to wait for an answer to that question before I bought, but then it would be sold out with my luck!!!!! eeeeeeeeek

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.