Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Ingvild's Chalk Inks

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

KRISSY! I don't know what you have planned for the store, but would you PLEASE consider doing a special order for Ingvild's chalk inks????

Is there a link to these inks?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

http://www.ingvildbolme.com/2011/07/shabby-chic-treasures-and-comfort-craft.html
        Scroll down about 1/4 of the way.
        Rae, are these really different from what we already own? How?

Snagg1
          Send PM

Manda, forgot to tell you how hot you look!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yes, Peggy: they don't fall apart! We used them in the class, and they are FAR superior to the Cat's Eye ones. I love Chestnut Roan, but I am SICK of buying them and having the foam fall off. I have tried Zip Dry, hot glue, and everything else I can think of to put them back on, and they just don't stay. Ingvild's are much better!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I'm so glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was just being too rough with them!

TY Rae I didn't know her website and she is the one with the resin treasures. I can't wait to be able to get the bench and bridge. Looking forward to hearing more about the chalk.

i see alot of colours i want, but riddle me this: in the example the colour is Soft Cinimmon (sp) but it's not listed in the colours?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I don't know- maybe they changed the name??

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Phew~ I thought I was doing something wrong to mine too! I went to use Chestnut Roan the other day and it fell apart on me. 🙁

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

The poor quality of the pads themselves got old for me a long time ago. I bought a full-size pad of the CR and use applicators from M's (they're like the eye makeup applicators) to apply to edges. Obviously, I never really distress with them, have been using my TH DI for most of my work.
                    Rae, is the Ingveld ink as fluid as the Colorbox?

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Those inks look a lot easier to handle than the Cat's Eye's

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Yes, it is Peggy. In the class, I had a new one put of the package, and one that had been used in the other classes. The new one wasn't too juicy- perfect, I'd say. I will say that Ingvild used them lightly, but I was really trying to abuse the one I was using to see if it would fall apart, and it didn't. She even watched me, and then said to just touch it to the paper. But, I like to see the ink.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

So maybe if I eat on alteate days? I need to lose weight, anyway.

So maybe if I eat on alteate days? I need to lose weight, anyway.

hahaha! i like your thinking, Pegs!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.