Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hello Ladies! I just joined the kit club and I am so excited to get Scrapbooking. I have been making cards for a few years now and Strayed away from Scrap pages. Now all the pages I made never looked anywhere near as beautiful as your designs. I just hope I can pick up a few of the technique you all use.
    I also can't wait to get to know you all.
    Tons of Hugs, DanGina99

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Welcome!

You won't believe the talent in this group! Lots of us are here to lea from them.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome DanGina99
        You will have tons of fun here.
        Look forward to seeing some of your LO's and cards

Cherene

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Gina!

welcome to Sqwirlydoos!!! 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

We are thrilled that you have joined us! Please join in our challenges, that's where we all get our feet wet!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Gina, welcome to the group!

Welcome! I'm new here too and can't wait to get my first kit. Welcome, welcome!

Hi Gina, Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hi Gina! Welcome to the fam!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Hi Gina and welcome to our Swirly part of the world!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Welcome, Gina!!!
                  You made me smile when you talked about your pages not being anywhere near as beautiful because that's what most of us say.
                  Stick around, study the Design Team projects, follow the tutorials and join in the Challenges and you'll be amazed at what you can do!!!!

Hoping to see lots of you in the Gallery and here in the Forums!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Welcome Gina!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Welcome to the wonderful world of Swirlydoos! Feel free to ask any of us if you have questions and can't wait to see your creations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.