Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Invild Bolme's Ustream Class Instructions – ARE HERE!!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I have them!!! They are in my possession and I am trying to get everything uploaded for here for all of you. I'm having difficulty with some of the file types, so be patient while I get everything converted so I can bring them here.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, thanks for doing this. She's so soft spoken that I have trouble understanding her here and there. It's good having a hard copy to refer to.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yay!! Thanks Lisa!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Snagg1
              Send PM

There appears to be an expiration date on accessing the files. Hopefully by then Herman will be back from his safari and he can add some additional file types so I can upload the PDFs. If not, and you are unable to access them, please PM me your personal addy and I will send everything to you.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lisa, the album instructions are for Tricia's album, is this correct?

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I dunno…..I asked Krissy to send me the files for Ingvild's class and all that you see is what she sent to me. I didn't open them up and look because I wanted to get them up here ASAP.

Is everything else there?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lisa, thank you so much for posting this! I think everything is there except for the instructions for the joual.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I took her class in CHA. Kim and I did the joual in the crop. I don't think there was written instructions. We used the photo and she guided us through. I don't remember it being a difficult project.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Lisa, the album instructions are for Tricia's album, is this correct?

Yes, that is Trisha's album.

I think images 17 thru the end are for Ingveld's art joual. Does that look like what you did QT?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Image 17-20 is the joual I did. I can't access the file on my phone to read the instructions.

Thanks so much for posting the information Lisa. I found the Ustream video frustrating to follow: Ingvild's soft spoken and the streaming kept interrupting. Actually, I used some of the stuff in that kit on another SD project today. I had just as much fun using it on something else. 🙂

She's coming to Sweden on Sept 3rd and I'm going there!!!!! YEEEEEESSS!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Camilla!!! Have so much fun and you have to show us pictures!

Joyce, I agree. She is soft spoken and was probably easier to follow in person. Her English is a bit broken too, which is totally fine, but that is easier to follow in person too. She kind of reminded me of my Italian grandmother who's English was so broken that we all had to act as interpreters for her even though she was speaking English! LOL

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Okay, actually the images should help a lot. Thanks Lisa & Krissy.

BTW, only slightly off topic: did anyone else notice the look on Tricia's face when Krissy mentioned Savages? THAT was worth the price of the class, LOL!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.