Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support iPad and staying logged in

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is there anyone else who uses their iPad to peruse the Swirlydoos forums etc and have you found a way to stay logged in, even if you go off line? I so dislike having to log back in every time is come for a visit and to check out all the wonderful tips and tutorials etc. if anyone has the key, please share! Thanks! 🙂

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If you use the same browser on your iPad that you do for your other devices, you shouldn't have any problems. I use Google Chrome on all of my devices, and I'm logged in all the time on all of them. Hope that helps! 🙂

I didn't think you had a choice of browsers on an iPad. My iPad uses Safari but I use google chrome on my desktop, but it isn't an apple product.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

You can install Chrome on your iPad. 🙂 Just go to the app store- its free!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I use Safari and I have no problem staying logged in.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Really?
            My default browser on my tablet is IE, I guess I really should look into switching to Firefox there.
            I do seem to stay logged on as long as I don't use my desktop between sessions, maybe that's why?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

That's the way it should be. I think some of it has to do with inteet settings, and even a provider. I know when I lived in Vegas, I had to log back in every time I used my phone and the laptop.

Would you mind telling what you have your settings at? I have some sites that I can auto log on put with the new OSI update it won't add anymore!

You can install Chrome on your iPad. 🙂 Just go to the app store- its free!

Thanks, Rae! Awesome to know that!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.