Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Irene

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

So,where I'm sitting in Mass-Hurricane Irene is heading my way-who else is hitting up WallyWorld for water and flashlights? Lisa V-how about you?

Stay safe Tracey!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Be safe!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

So,where I'm sitting in Mass-Hurricane Irene is heading my way-who else is hitting up WallyWorld for water and flashlights? Lisa V-how about you?

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I left work 45 minutes late last night, at 1:15 am after we cleared out the last of the panic shoppers. 🙁 (

Snagg1
            Send PM

I have to be honest. We did not think we were going to get anything more than a little wind and rain, but now it is looking like we are going to get a bit more.

I'm 20-30 minutes south west of Syracuse which is pretty far inland. This is amazing to watch and now I'm getting conceed that we aren't prepared.

Peggy, how are you doing? Lisa N? Still nothing from Maggi. I'm guessing she has been without power for quite some time at this point.

Take care of your self Peggy and please keep us posted!! All of you guys that's in Irene's path goes for you too!!! Please

I am in VT & we have rain & lt winds now, the hard stuff is suppose to hit this afteoon. Stay safe every one.

Stay safe Pat!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I made the mistake of reading one of the weather updates. Irene is ugly. Take care once again. Power outage here will happen without a doubt. My basement is prone to flooding so generator on standby. Since the icestorm of 98 we try to be somewhat prepared.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

How are all our North East sisters doing???????

Snagg1
                  Send PM

So far we are just getting rain. I'm worried about Maggi, Peggy and Lisa N. Pat lives in Vermont and they look to be next in line.

Checking in to see how everyone is faring. Be safe!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

The TV said there are some where near 4million people without power so I'm praying that is why we haven't heard from them

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

The TV said there some where near 4million people without power so I'm praying that is why we haven't heard from them

Definitely.

I hope everyone is O.K. and that the power outages are over soon so our swirly sisters can start checking in with us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.