Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Iris 12X12 Containers

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hey, ladies! If you love those Iris containers and are a Costco member you can get some of these for a steal! I got a five pack for $16!!!!!!

Thanks for the info.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What are Iris containers?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yeah?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What are Iris containers?

They are the paper containers (totes) that you can buy at Michaels. They retail for $9. Michaels occasionally has them on sale for $4. 🙂

Steph they go for $5 at M's here in Canada all the time – haven't seen them at our Costco yet.

Wow! That is a good deal!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hmmm, not quite sure I know what they look like but I will keep my eyes open for them.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I just went to Michaels online and found the Iris containers and yes now I know I've seen them before. I buy just the pizza boxes for storage when I need them, they work the same except of course you can't see through them like plastic containers.

I just went to Michaels online and found the Iris containers and yes now I know I've seen them before. I buy just the pizza boxes for storage when I need them, they work the same except of course you can't see through them like plastic containers.

and they don't fit as much (but cheaper, LOL)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I would imagine that pizza boxes would be a lot cheaper! I have a very boxes that do fit 12X12, but I really do like to see through them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.