Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Is it just me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

who can't get into the forums? The normal post count shows on the forum home page, as well as the most recent comments, but once I'm in the individual forums they're empty. I hope it's just scheduled maintenance and nothing more nefarious.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

No, I'm having the same problem. Not sure why it's letting me see your post now and also the one I posted about this problem. I even sent an email to Krissy about it.

I had given uip becauise it was taking so long just to get the forum to open

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Same here .. there were no threads last night and I was getting worried SD was hacked again.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

They tried to hack us again.

I'm still having issues. My inteet is ONLY slow on here – nowhere else!

Snagg1
              Send PM

must be Herman and is band of merry men are fighting off the hackers. The site seems to get slow when that happens.

Still taking forever to open a sight. I was also having trouble posting comments in the gallery. Kept telling me I had previous comment and nothing was posted.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.