Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Is this possible?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I made a layout of my cousins sweet daughter for myself, and she really loves it. She is wondering if a print could be made. How would you go about doing that?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think you just have to go somewhere where they can print a 12 by 12? Any photo store can do it. You just need to take phtos of it. Or you can start up a production line and make another one hehe 🙂 I had a production line once of 5 heritage albums…I wias sick of them all when I was done lol

I had a scrap friend that would make one lo then scan and print a second copy for the other twin. But, her lo's were completely flat. Not sure how it would tu out with chunky elements on the page.

Maybe you should show her how to make another one like it. then she can keep it and maybe discover a new hobby!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Jan, that's a great idea!!!!
        Bonnie, do you have Staples or Kinkos or something similar nearby? You could bring it there and they could scan & print.

Yup..Kinkos is the answer…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Or you could take a photo of it…. there are some sites on the 'net that do 12×12 prints for as cheap as $0.89

http://www.scrapbooksplease.com/prints.aspx

or you can make her a copy….. I like that idea as well….

Jan, that's a great idea!!!!
          Bonnie, do you have Staples or Kinkos or something similar nearby? You could bring it there and they could scan & print.

I have a Staples where I live. They could scan a bulky layout and have it tu out good?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You might want to call ahead, but they advertise to small businesses, so they might. I would suggest that they show you what they can do first.
            That LO is gorgeous AND adorable, btw!!!!! Love the Cricut images, they're perfect for that amazing photo!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

If you have a LSS, check with them…our had a color copier, printer…that made GREAT 12 x 12 color copies….BUT the store is closed ….. BTW, the owner kept the copier!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.