Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff It RAINDED!!!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Woke up this moing to the sound of thunder and rain on the sky-lights! We had flood waings all moing long in town. It was marvelous to get rain and cool temps!!!! I laid in bed and just listened and enjoyed…..I haven't heard how much rain we received, but it rained for hours.
    THANK YOU, GOD!!!

Praise God! I know how bad you need rain! Glad you were able to listen and enjoy!

Happy for you Debbie.. For once the expression when it rains it pours is a good expression?! LOL 🙂

Happy for you Debbie.. For once the expression when it rains it pours is a good expression?! LOL 🙂

Oops sorry double post..

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So glad you got rain and some cooler weather. Surprised you weren't out dancing in the rain.

Oh boy, that is a relief. I've been hearing on the news about how some Texan said he'd be drinking his beer twice if his small town ran out of water and they had to refilter the toilet water.

So Happy for you Debbie!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Yay Debbie! Must be my naked rain dance finally worked! LOL

Snagg1
          Send PM

Not so much fun driving in the rain. Hit a bad storm on way to pick up my son at the airport. Many cars pulled over to the side of the road. Funny when your travelling and see one area completely drenched and another area not even wet. During the night another storm caused the power to flicker lots rain of thunder and lightning.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yes, we've been getting storms since last night and it should last into tomorrow. We could use the rain, though. It hasn't been extremely dry, but…
            Debbie, Joy, and all of your neighbors, I'm so glad for you!!!! Please stay safe and enjoy the wet!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yay, Debbie!!!!!!

High five Debbie..the rain dance worked! Hehe
              We also got some rain here in west Texas, but I know your area was in desperate need of rain. Thank God for getting some rain showers!

I hope your lousy weather keeps on happening. For once – lousy is great!!!

Hey glad you got rain!!!! And cooler temps!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.