This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OK savages……….here is my Tover Technique Tag

PS……….I am going to be adhering my tag to a 5 x 7 canvas for a piece of Wall Decor!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Well, Lynne, I already commented on the other thread; so let me repeat myself: I love each and every technique that you've shown here; you've started the wheels in my brain spinning and that's such a good thing!!!!
        Thanks and !heart again!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

oooh la la that is so cool!!! Just beautiful. Lynne, you created a masterpiece!!!

Gorgeous tag, Lynne! Loved the video and all the awesome techniques you shared! Thanks!

Lynne you are the best! So inspiring to me!!!!! Love your tag! always love them! Big hugs girl! You rock!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Lynne, That is gorgeous, I want that, it would go so beautifully with the album I want to create….. I mean I want it badddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

AWESOME!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Lynne, Can you post a diagram of the wings, pretty please?????

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Fantastic tutorial Lynne!!! thanks

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh Lynne, Can you post a diagram of the wings, pretty please?????

Debbie…..its a Sizzix die! Im not sure of the name of the die..I can let you know tomorrow when I get home!!!
                    just googled it…. http://www.joann.com/sizzix-bigz-die-angel-wings/zprd_10769438a/
                    angel wings and its on sale right now at JoAnnes!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Awesome tutorial Lynne!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thanks Lynne!!!!

Totally Gorgeous tag and awesome video!!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Lynn, you are AMAZING!!

you rock!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.