Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements It's all Lisa G's fault!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

After her Ustream video and the leaf tut, I realized I didn't have the right color green mist for my leafs. I just got 9 new GM mist. I told my dh it was Lisa G's fault. LOL!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

so, which ones did you get, and did you order them online, COME ON SPILL IT! ;D

Snagg1
        Send PM

LMAO! I was just picking out my mists for today and decided that I don't nearly have the color selection I would like. So, um, yeah….it's Lisa G's fault.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I got: Sugar maple, Dragonfly, Trunk Bay, Yellow Daisy, English Ivy, Lily Pad, Rum Punch, Sun Flower and Pomegranate. I ordered directly from TA.

Hahahaha!!!

cool!

Addicting…LOL….have fun!

My new name….Lisa The Enabler!!! I love it!!!! OK, did I tell you that I am loving my Moonshadow Mists even more!!!???? hee hee hee hee…

Great colors!! I love them all. Dragonfly and trunk Bay are Beautimus!!

my LSS had a 40% off a line for the weekend and i added 6 more to my arsenal

hehe i said arse

My new name….Lisa The Enabler!!! I love it!!!! OK, did I tell you that I am loving my Moonshadow Mists even more!!!???? hee hee hee hee…

Correction . It's Lis-Abler

lol!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.