Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! I've returned :)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's been 2 yrs this month since I last visited the forums and received the kits each month….SO SO much has changed in my life it's unbelievable….I've moved to from Pennsylvania where I've lived my entire life, down to a quaint, little, beautiful town of Eufaula, AL, started a new job a few months ago, broken up with a long-term boyfriend, and met my soul mate and just married him June 27th.
      With everything going on, I packed away all my hobbies, etc in my spare timea nd REALLY missed it…..and here I am. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all – all over again and sharing my love of crafting with you all 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Welcome back Mellisa !!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Melissa and welcome back!! It's great to see you. I still remember a LO you did with the Christmas 2010 kit I think it was. It was such an awesome LO, had 3 Christmas trees on it I beleive. Can't wait to see more of your work!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome back, Melissa!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome back Mellisa! So many changes and such a wonderful ending! I look forward to getting to know you and see your work. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Melissa, it's so good to see you back here; like Linda says, so many changes and a happy ending, I'm so glad to hear that part!!!!
                I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you here in the Forums and in the Gallery!!!

***Maggi, you're right, it was red and black and perfectly evocative of Christmas!!!

Welcome back =) will be fun to get to know you.

Welcome back, Mellisa! You really have had a couple of busy years! It will be great having you here again!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

thanks ladies!!! some of you have an AWeSOMe memory – yes that was my layout – one of my favorites 🙂

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Hi 🙂 Welcome back and nice to meet you 🙂

Nice to meet you, Mellisa. Would you re-post that awesome page that everybody remembers? I would love to see it.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Here is Mellissa's beautiful Christmas LO. I think it was done with the sketch from that kit. I still have that black felt strip, just couldn't figure out how to use it, yet Mellissa used it so effectively!

normal_swirldecsketch~2.jpg

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Beautiful layout Mellisa! I can see why everyone is remembering it!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

thanks so much girlies….I LOVED that sketch….and the felt wasn't a problem for me…but when I first bought those transparent music pages…I had no idea what I was going to use those for – but it worked well with the kit and sketch

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Welcome back! That Christmas page is a stunner! Looking forward to seeing some more of your creations again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.