Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges JAN SGC….AND ACTION!!!!!—Winner

This topic contains 217 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 219 total)
  • Author

I know today is only the 31st but I'm posting today so you can get to work (that and I don't know how functional I'll be tomorrow ;)

Here is my challenge for January
    ACTION!!!!!!!

Your photo(s) must be action shots. They may be people, animals, things, I don't care what but they MUST show movement. No standing still!

You must use paint— either watercolor or acrylic. For this lo I outlined the acrylic piece with acrylic/ then watered down black acryic and
    splattered it on the background

Chipboard someplace on the layout. Here I painted chipboard numbers with silver lumiere, ran through cuttlebug and rubbed blue ink over.

your layout must be 50% Swirly goodness.
    If you are able to make your layout fit this challenge and any others out there-go for it.
    upload to the challenge gallery with the title JAN SGC-ACTION, and to this thread

Can't wait to see what you all do!!!!!
    here is my example–middle dd is in the blue uniform

entries
    Maggi
    normal_IMG_4785_copy.jpg

Sherri

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294514445_40_FT60251_girl_power_.jpg[/img]

Pat

[/quote]

Peggy

Shell

Shona

Robin

[img:width=600&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295132742_66_FT60251_run_this_one_.jpg[/img]

Jan

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295195821_5_FT60251_fly_.jpg[/img]

Joyce

[img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295293046_177_FT60251_the_beach_final_10_.jpg[/img][br

QT

[img:width=600&height=571]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295490201_431_FT60251_dsc_0628b_.jpg[/img]

Donna

[img:width=600&height=301]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295526031_344_FT60251_soar_layout_.jpg[/img]

Jen

[img:width=600&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295563180_177_FT60251_jan_11_sgc_movement_.jpg[/img]

Rae

Cheryl

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296060856_17_FT60251_sgc…and_action_.jpg[/img]

Heather

Love the LO and your challenge. Thanks and have a happy new year!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Gorgeous LO!!!!
      And, boy, is this a challenge!!!!! Ideas are starting to chu…..
      Thanks, Christy!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG..I have NO action photos!! LOL!!This is gonna be a real challenge!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Love your example, Christy! I hope I can get some good shots to do the challenge!

Sweet Challenge Christy! Love that photo!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love your LO Christy!! and yay, I have a photo to use for this challenge!! Yay!

Love your new photo Jennifer BTW! Looking good girl!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Christy, your lo is awesome! Love how you decorated the acrylic!

OK, this is just plain fun! I can't wait to get my first kit so I can join in! ;D

Great Challenge, Christy! Love your example LO!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

oh dear…it looks like I may be off to a stock photo site!!! I don't think I have any action photos :P

LOVE your layout!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Holy hard one hehe…I have no Action ones either. hmmmmmm

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Get out your cameras girls!! Tell the dog/kid/cat/dh or in Shona's case the FH (LOL!!) to run. Shona's FH maybe he should be running anyway!! LOL!! Shona, hope your gathering goes well tonight. we are also having a neighborhood gathering. I sanctiond it but really wasn't up to it. I am cooked/cleaned/ and entertained out. It has been non-stop around here since Nov 13th!

Get out your cameras girls!! Tell the dog/kid/cat/dh or in Shona's case the FH (LOL!!) to run. Shona's FH maybe he should be running anyway!! LOL!! Shona, hope your gathering goes well tonight. we are also having a neighborhood gathering. I sanctiond it but really wasn't up to it. I am cooked/cleaned/ and entertained out. It has been non-stop around here since Nov 13th!

so I am reading this thinking FH-fat husband, why is she calling Shona's husband fat??? Then the lightbulb went off 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

GREAT challenge Christy!! and I LOVE that pic! Will have to go lookling for an action shot! Maybe I will just call Krissy and have her send me one, since I really don't have any since the hard drive fry incident!! Still reaping the benefits of that one!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.