Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Jan SGC Its a New Year let's start it fresh! *WINNER*

This topic contains 111 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

**Congrats to Barbara**

Please pm me your addy.

Hi Ladies! I'm the host for the Jan. SGC Challenge.

It's the beginning of the year, so let's start it off with fresh mojo. I'm calling this challenge a palette cleanser. I just want you to pull out a pic(s) you've been dying to scrap. Grab your favorite kit and get busy! There is no limit on how many pics you use or special topic. The purpose of this challenge is to have fun and just scrap. But do your best, because the winner will be determined by vote.

The twist: use anything that you have gotten in a special order from Krissy. That means, breakout the dusty attic, the silks, the lindy's or anything else you have special ordered. Let us know what you used in your project description.

The Rules: you MUST use at least 75% Swirly goodies (Kits, spotlight kits, anything from the store, etc.)
      Post your LO here and in the gallery by 11:59 p.m. mountain time Jan. 31
      Label your layout Jan SGC Challenge-refresh
      Please leave comments in the gallery, if you are having gallery issues please let us know

That's it super easy.

Here is the WINNER

Barbara

[img:width=600&height=587]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1359151065_996_FT189657_hollow_tree_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome challenge, Kim! I have been DYING to scrap this little pic of Elijah- it's been sitting on my scrap table for over a month. I will definitely puit this on my to do list. But, tonight belongs to Cheryl's challenge!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Sounds like a good challenge because heaven knows I have plenty of pics that are candidates! btw–those friends in the pic are steamin!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

NICE friends!! Don't need to ask if THAT trip was fun. LOL. Great challenge Kim!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

The guys in the pic aren't who I went on vacation with. They are guys we stumbled upon on Bourbon Street.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

*laughing* well I kind of suspected that, but it made for a good story. 🙂

Love it Kim…

I've got the perfect pic and a ton of DA begging to be used

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That was the first thing I thought…what GREAT friends…..would love to meet them!!!!! LOL

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Love it Kim…

I've got the perfect pic and a ton of DA begging to be used

Me too. I have more DA than I need. Not really. I need it all.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Kim, OMG!!!!!! This is GORGEOUS and so is your photo 🙂 Design and embellie cluster are amazing!!!!

And I love this challenge; I have plenty of back buer photos. But I don't really have to use my DA do I???? ;)

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Love the layout Kim – those are some good looking guys to stumble upon, lol!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Ok wait…stumbled upon or fell into just to press yourself against them??!! I'm just sayin'…

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Finished mine up this evening. I used some coveted DA. This is a pic I have certainly had for awhile as Jasper is about 50 lbs heavier.

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1357094056_40_FT189657_jasper.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                              Send PM

Finished mine up this evening. I used some coveted DA. This is a pic I have certainly had for awhile as Jasper is about 50 lbs heavier.

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1357094056_40_FT189657_jasper.jpg[/img]

Looks so fresh! All the blue is beautiful and the sparkly touches on the flowers–quite yummy! What a handsome boy you have there.

Wowsers Kim…. That is one heck of a sample page. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! love your page design and your amazing cluster. Great challenge!

Sherri… awwwwwww…. what a cutie!!!!! Love your design and all the DA chippies. Love the splattering and your flower cluster.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.