Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Januart Technique Kit. Canvas layout.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Great job Tiffany! This came out really nice.

another great video Tiffany.
      Thanks for sharing. Love your canvas!

I am just loving all the new tuts on these cool techniques. I would have never known how to do all of this neat stuff….Thanks so much!

Snagg1
        Send PM

this looks so cool-thank you for posting!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow, this is great Tiffany!!! Thanks for sharing!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome video!!!

Great video. I love your LO. BTW, I tried the transfer technique, and it came out great. Thanks

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Great design; thanks for posting!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I'm loving all these tutorials. You guys are such a rocking addition to the team!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great video. I wouldn't have thought to stamp and mist the canvas. Also loved what you did to the flowers!

Loved the video, Tiffany! Can't wait to try some of the techniques!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Okay, this REALLY took on a life of it's own. I played around with a lot of ideas in my head and finally came up with this.

[img:width=513&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1329508146_36_FT137474_snow_day.jpg[/img]

I placed the CW template that came in the Embellishment kit directly on the canvas and misted it with the Coffee Shop GM and Apricot Chalkboard that were included in the Project kit as well as some Midnight Blue GM from my ever-growing collection. I blotted it all with some paper toweling before lifting the template and then allowed it to dry oveight. The trees were made with my CW Branches template and a thin coat of the Liquitex Super Heavy Gesso that Kathi enabled me to buy a few weeks ago. (This stuff is awesome, btw!!!!!) Meanwhile, I painted an entire package of Dusty Attic snowflakes with that super-thin Golden Gesso; I'll give it this: it dries very quickly. I then gave them a generous spraying of the GM Abominable Snowman from the Embellishment kit and centered each one with a TPC Studio Winter Whites rhinestone. I bordered one side of my photo with snowflakes cut from a scrap from the kit with the Timmy OTE Snowflake die. A Prima flower from the Flower add-on kit and (best of all!!!!!) leaves made following Paulien's tutorial (I'll be making tons of these lovelies!!!) and a title printed on sticky-back and inked were all I needed to finish this…

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Get out! Peggy, that flippin' rocks! You did such an awesome job with that template! LOVE IT!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Peggy, this is soooooo beyond amazing. I just love it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.