Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges January 2017 New Beginnings RR *WINNER POSTED*

This topic contains 144 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by GinnyH GinnyH 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Okay, Ginny, I’ll be looking out for it!!!! 🙂

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Who’s got sneaks?

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

GinnyH
        GinnyH
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

As promised, a sneaky peak for Team 3 Week 1 🙂

ginny 🙂

Hanne
          Hanne
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

A sneak peek – team 2 week 1:

null

http://hanneshjorne.blogspot.no/

droopidog
            droopidog
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

These are great sneaks. Can’t wait for tomorrow. I’ll add the folder in the gallery.

Kim
              My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
              http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Wow, these are all pretty sneaks!

lindapekrul
                lindapekrul
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Lots of flowers and yummyness!! I’ve been working away on mine, don’t have anything glued down yet, but I’ve had a ton of fun making flowers. 🙂 Here’s a sneak peek of the flowers and a little hint on who my layout is focusing on!!

https://pix.sfly.com/x6t-vy

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by lindapekrul lindapekrul.
                  msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Awww…

lindapekrul
                    lindapekrul
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Sorry it’s so huge… I’m trying to make it smaller. 🙁

lindapekrul
                      lindapekrul
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Photobucket doesn’t work so great for me… it’s extremely slow… what other choices are there to get an html link? My brain doesn’t seem to be working today.

GinnyH
                        GinnyH
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Linda post it to Facebook first (swirlydoos gallery page) and then ‘copy’ it into the ‘img’ button on here. If you need more instructions shout!

ginny 🙂

Peggy
                          Peggy
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous sneaks!!!!!!

Linda, what Ginny said. It’s actually easier that way, I promise.
                            In facebook, click on your photo to get it in a popup; right-click on that image and choose copy image location.
                            Over here, click on the img button, right click and paste in the box, hit enter twice and that should do it. I’ve never had a problem with size using that method, which is why I use Photobucket only for Birthday greetings.

I hope this makes some sort of sense <3

I forgot… if something doesn’t work, you can edit your post and change the original message. I do this a lot so nobody sees all of the things I do wrong 😉

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Peggy Peggy.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

GinnyH
                            GinnyH
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Ok here we go!

Team 3 Week 1

My new beginning is really for Holly (DD). She has had a torrid time the last few years suffering with Acute Tonsillitis bringing on her asthma as well, which has led to a lot of time off school and hospital visits and generally being really ill a lot. In December as many of you know, she finally had her tonsils out, which was equally traumatic! So now we are looking forward to a new start this year with NO tonsillitis! This photo is of Holly in hospital on the evening she had her tonsils out after two trips into the theatre! She looks remarkable bright, bless her!

I used a lot of the December kit on this layout. The papers, the larger blue flowers and the beaded blue flower. I used mixed media, TH Distress Grit Paste stencilling, pink acrylic paint, pink Art Sugar on the hearts, gesso on the chippie, and stamping with Black Soot distress Ink in the background. There is metal on the beaded blue flower. Lots of flowers, chipboard and bling with the sequins and crystals for a Swirly style LO!
                              My photo isn’t a summery one (sorry Kim) failed on that twist!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by GinnyH GinnyH.

ginny 🙂

Hanne
                              Hanne
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Team 2 week 1.

Photo of our grandhildren, their mums and aunts.
                                A new beginning in life – being a mommy and being an aunt.
                                Papers and embellishments from November kit 2016. Also used the paint and the embossing powder from the mised media kit from November.

null

http://hanneshjorne.blogspot.no/

lindapekrul
                                lindapekrul
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Thanks for the tips Ginny and Peggy! (Really liked the one on how I can hide all my editing Peggy! LOL. Everytime another edit line went up I was cringing. Felt like a real dunder head!) 🙂

I’m so glad Holly has a better chance at a new year of good health Ginny! The poor little girl has gone through a lot, she deserves a break. I think your bright, happy page expresses a lot of relief and joy at a new beginning for your girly. I love the beautiful, bright flower clusters and sparkling sequins.

What a joyful photo Hanne! Babies really are wonderful new beginnings. They are so precious and bring such joy! You have done some beautiful stenciling work… wow… it just looks really awesome! A lovely, lovely layout!

I’m just waiting for the sun to come out and brighten things up to take a photo, and then I will post my layout!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.