Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges January 'Delicate' All That Flutters Challenge

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mamadonald 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry I only just remembered to add mine now

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Bec, I’ve been loving this ever since I first saw it on Facebook; your coloring and your cluster and string of pearls are so, so beautiful!!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Mamadonald
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

My entry for the January “Delicate” all that
          flutters challenge. I used these little birds that I found at HL. There was like 70 birds in a pkg. for 2 dollars! I hope you can see them!!

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mamadonald
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ginny, your LO is so pretty and what a precious photo!!
            Peggy, both of your layouts are gorgeous!
            Jan, your LO is so pretty and I am loving the butterflies…wish I had gotten them!
            Kim, love your design and your picture!
            Bec, your LO is so soft and beautiful…love it!!

GinnyH
            GinnyH
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

flutters challenge. I used these little birds that I found at HL. There was like 70 birds in a pkg. for 2 dollars! I hope you can see them!!

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-457701″ style=”display: none;”>Mamadonald</span>Quote

This is gorgeous! Love the frame layers and the leafy swirl die cuts in the gorgeous flower clusters. Lovely design!

ginny 🙂

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Simply gorgeous; I love how you’ve worked the papers and trims and your amazing clusters of flowers and vines and berries!!! And I just noticed the birds – $2 for 70? wow!!!!

Merrihew
                Merrihew
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Peggy, I love your second entry LO, also! Beautiful layers and I love how you incorporated the feather and fence into it.

Jan, this is a beauty, with the die cut doilies, the chipboard trim and beautiful stenciling.

Kim, I love how all the wood tone embellishments go with texture of the tree in your photo. Brown and blue is one of my fav color combos!

Bec, this is really stunning! I absolutely love the background your created with the embossed Paper!

Gorgeous flower clusters, Donna. The glitter paper makes wonderful frames for you photos and I love the cute little birds!

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Merrihew Merrihew.
                  • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Merrihew Merrihew.
                  Merrihew
                  Merrihew
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Here is my entry. The photo is another selfie that my dgd left on her mom’s phone. I used a brick wall stencil and modeling paste on the background some stamping and I also tried a few spotches. I did a little distressing on a couple of the edges and the layers. The chipboard butterflies were painted with Radiant Rain shimmering mist in Autumn Leaf and then highlighted with metallic rubs in teal and gold. I used a TH phrase “hold on tight to your dreams”.

Peggy
                    Peggy
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Gorgeous layering and textures and cluster; l love your treated butterflies!!!!

GinnyH
                      GinnyH
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Here is my entry. The photo is another selfie that my dgd left on her mom’s phone. I used a brick wall stencil and modeling paste on the background some stamping and I also tried a few spotches. I did a little distressing on a couple of the edges and the layers. The chipboard butterflies were painted with Radiant Rain shimmering mist in Autumn Leaf and then highlighted with metallic rubs in teal and gold. I used a TH phrase “hold on tight to your dreams”.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-457777″ style=”display: none;”>Merrihew</span>Quote

Beautiful! Love the flow of this layout, the texture in the leaves and the chippie butterfly treatment!

ginny 🙂

Mamadonald
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Beautiful layout…love the stenciling and stamping!

StephD
                          StephD
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Wow ladies these layouts are all gorgeous!

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Bec
                            Bec
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

I love this layout Cheryl. The colours are stunning and perfect for the photo, and the embellishments look amazing

GinnyH
                              GinnyH
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

This challenge I now closed.

And the winner Is……. drum roll……. Cheryl!

This was tough this month, I loved all the entries for this challenge but Cheryl’s layout caught my eye with the off set layers, soft colours, the different textures in the leaves and the effect Cheryl created with her chippie butterflies! Beautiful!

Congrats Chery!

ginny 🙂

anniescraps
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Congratulations Cheryl!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.