Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements January Kit will Unveil on JANUARY 1ST!

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hello my lovelies! I just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that the FIRST KIT of 2011 will unveil on our home page on January 1st, 2011 rather than on December 31st. It is New Years Eve after all! 

As I reminisce back onto the year 2010 I am so very thankful for all of the amazing friends we have all made on the Swirlydoos site! I've seen some pretty incredible friendships and bonds form right before my eyes and it makes my heart just get that warm and fuzzy feeling.  

There is an over-abundance of talent, love, and kinship here and that can't be bought – it has to be made. YOU ALL make Swirlydoos the wonderful place it is today. Thank you all so much for a fantastic 2010 and I wish each and every one of you a magical, fantastical, safe and happy 2011.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Happy New Years to all!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR….uggg…I just found out that DH…and its not dear at the moment…invited a house full of ppl here tomorrow nite…and I work all day …so the D just might be an F lol 🙂 I can pull it off though will be fun 🙂

HAPPY NEW YEAR….uggg…I just found out that DH…and its not dear at the moment…invited a house full of ppl here tomorrow nite…and I work all day …so the D just might be an F lol 🙂 I can pull it off though will be fun 🙂

So sorry Shona but i can't help it I have to LMBO!!!!!!!!

Swirlyville would not be the same without our Goddess Queen. Krissy you are responsible for making this kit club the wonderful place that it is..

Happy new to you as well

Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you, Krissy, for creating such a wonderful place for us!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Swirlyville would not be the same without our Goddess Queen. Krissy you are responsible for making this kit club the wonderful place that it is..

Happy new to you as well

DITTO 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

To one and all, have a safe and Happy New Year, may all your troubles and woes leave with the last closing of a door in 2010 and may happiness and well being enter in 2011 with the opening of a door. A tradition my family has done for many, many years.

Happy New Year everyone!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Happy New Year my friends!!! Thanks Krissy for creating such a wonderful place that we can call home. XOXOXO

happy-new-year002.gif

Happy New Year from Norway

Snagg1
                  Send PM

147638u0b1j8a9ag.gif

Happy New Year to all!!!

lmao!!!! Now make him help you get the house ready, or just make him do it all!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.