Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Job Search

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I'm going to ask for some prayers from my swirly sisters. My hubby has been out of a job for a year now. Thank goodness the company gave him a fantastic severance pkg, but he's still in need of work. The company he worked for was a family owned pool chemical co, they sold to a Canadian corp in 11 and once he helped them get settled they said goodbye. He was there for 15yrs. He's in marketing and sales and he does graphics. His biggest negative is the fact that he has no degree. Right now there are 3 possible job prospects and I am praying one will work out. We're not ready to relocate to refrigerator box yet, but he is sliding into anxiety here and the last thing we want is to have to start digging into his retirement account, so some prayers for one of these babies to come through 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh yes, big prayers said. I can imagine the anxiety is getting high, hang in there, something good will happen!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sending prayers !!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Prayers and wishing the absolute best for you! That's really shitty what his company did to him … you're due for some good karma.

Sending prayers, Paula!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Paula, praying he is hired soon! I can relate…this is my Sons last day at work. He is a Computer Tech for VSP They are a Vision Insurance Co. They axed all of the Techs and outsourced…now all of these guys are out of work at a time when jobs are so hard to find. It is a thriving Co. Makes me so mad…They offered them jobs with the outsourcer but no benefits or health insurance. So I will pray for you and you can pray for me too….

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Sending lots of prayers, Paula!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sending prayers that the perfect opportunity is presented.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh Barbara, that is so unfair to your son. I hate all the outsourcing that is done now. It's just not right. I pray he quickly finds a new job as well!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Yes Barbara! I will say a prayer. That companies do this is horrid. It's so tough out there it really is. I told my husband once he has a job he needs to get his degree. In this day and age it's very important. He can go to school with our son:)

Thank you girls !heart

Sending prayers your way, too Barbara!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Paula and Barbara I will be send lots of prayers for both of you!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Thank You…With Swirly Girl Prayers, we have it made in the shade!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

!heart

sending lots of prayers Paula!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.