Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges July RR Card Challenge – Red, White and Blue – WINNER!!!

This topic contains 58 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

We have our winner from a random draw! LINDA!!! Congratulations! Please pm me you address!

Due Dates:
    July 12
    July 19
    July 26

Standard Information:

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate.
    Using Swirlykits is NOT a requirement for this challenge – please feel free to use whatever supplies you like. However, if you do have a kit, we would love to see how you use it for a card!

How the Round Robin works:
    The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team, will submit an original card on the first Saturday of the challenge. We do LOVE to know the HOW TOS! It doesn't have to be in a step by step tutorial, just as long as there is a description, on how you completed your work of art.

Then no #2 person will lift the card created by her teammate, and it will be due the following Saturday.

No #3 person will then lift #2 person and post it on the third, and final due date.

During the week it is always fun to see sneak peaks of the cards, if you have any.
    The card itself will be due on the Saturday you are assigned.

Please also remember to post your card in the Round Robin Card gallery. (Label them as July 2014 Card RR Challenge).

TWISTS
    The only requirement for this challenge to use red, white and blue! Post your cards here and in the gallery.

Team 1:

Peggy
    1405200333_36_FT243693_20140710_july_round_robin.jpg
    Sue K
    1405795868_2757_FT243693_july_017.jpg
    Patty
    1406413159_2593_FT243693_photo_10_393x500.jpg

Team 2:

Linda
    1405309461_550_FT243693_card_rr_.jpg
    Kathy
    Cheryl
    1406396725_17_FT243693_july_card_rr_2014_.jpg

I'll play, any week is fine.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'll play…any week is ok.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Of course I'm in!!!!
        Week one works best, but if you need me for two or three, I should be able to do it.
        Love the theme…

I'm so sorry to say that I have to pass this month. Our summer vacation is in 2 1/2 weeks and I've sooooooooo much stuff to do before.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I can do week 1 Cheryl.

Snagg1
            Send PM

I'm in

Well, ladies, it appears that July is a pretty busy month! I looked back to last year and see that we took the month of July off! Oops! We do have enough for 2 teams, so let's go ahead and play. At the end, a winner will be chosen from a random draw. Hope that sounds O.K. Teams are posted on the first page.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

We're small but MIGHTY!! LOL. I hope to get started today!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Great things come in small packages right???

We are mighty and great things DO come in small packages! I can't wait to see the beautiful cards you ladies come up with!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

You're right about the small packages, Cheryl ;D
                  I've downloaded an image and I'll be rolling up my sleeves on Thursday; I can't wait to see if I can match the idea in my head!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Feeling sneaky…

[img:width=261&height=254]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1405111255_36_FT243693_20140710_july_card_round_robin.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Lovely sneak, Peggy.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Very patriotic sneak Peggy!

I am sorry I couldn't play this month, my plate runneth over with projects this month!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.