Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges July SGC Challenge – I'm a Little Bit Vintage

This topic contains 271 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 273 total)
  • Author

Hello ladies.  Your mission is to create the most wonderful, outstanding vintage layout that you can create.  This month I tu 45 and I consider it a blessing to see another year come.

Instead of using photos of family members, I want you to use your baby (or you as a little girl) pictures!  I want to see pig tails and frilly dresses.   In your title or joualing I would like you to jot down things that people have said about you when you were growing up.  It can be a list, a song, anything you like.  I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Oh, and you can use any Swirlydoos kit you choose.

My mom always says that I was a sweet baby.  So when I created my layout earlier this year, I used it as my title.  Have fun ladies.  

[img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278346265_54_FT0_img_7095_0001.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Gorgeous layout Robin!! I have to dig some of me up!! How fun!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh Robin, gorgeous LO! What a cool challenge! I am working on a book of me…and I am definitely vintage! LOL! I can't believe you are going to be 45! You look great! I am a July baby also!

WOW!! That is one gorgeous LO Robin! Holy crap!

Hmm, I will actually have to call my mom for baby pictures!

beautiful LO Robin!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG, Robin what an adorable LO and what a fun challenge!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Absolutely gorgeous Robin. I love how you used the circle paper.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

awww! Cute picture and beautiful lo to go with it!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

hmmm!! I do have some pics of myself as a wee little one, actually…but they are really poor quality! Must be because they are so OLD!!! LOL!!!!! I will try to fix one good enough to use! Great challenge Robin, we really don't scrap about ourselves enough!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

oh and for all you swirlys…there will be only one SGC challenge this month. This one! SO, not much pressure this month, you all should get this done, no sweat!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Robin, great challenge…I am definitely vintage and will be looking forward to this layout challenge…your's is awesome!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Wow, Robin! That lo is gorgeous! I wish I would have seen this sooner- I just did a baby layout!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Robin, great challenge and wonderful example, thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!!

Love it Robin!

It is a great idea! Thank you for the challenge, Robin! will def. be doing it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 273 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.