Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges July "The Paper Doll" Swirlyhues

This topic contains 98 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's the time again for our new color challenge!! This month it's all about the pinks!! Enjoy!

[img:width=600&height=464]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342018078_12_FT0_1340231718_13_ft160578_july-2012-storyboard_.jpg[/img]

The Rules:
      1) Must stick to the hues provided. You may add black or white, but it can NOT be more than 5% of your total page and can NOT be a main element.
      2) SKETCH IS OPTIONAL. You can submit a card if you'd like too.
      3) Now for the Swirly-fying element – you can choose to use one of our tutorials on your page. Here is a LINK to our tutorials. It is really to our forum. Just scroll down. Our tutorials are separated by category. You can choose anything your beautiful, creative heart desires.
      4) Create a post on your blog for your SwirlyHues entry.
      5) If you have a blog, please use our link in the right hand side bar to upload your challenge entry. (look undeeath the SwirlyHues links) to your blog page with this challenge, not just your blog in general. If you DO NOT have a blog, you can still use the link to the right and link us to your online gallery page!
      6) You have until midnight easte time on August 10th to submit your entry. 2 winners will be chosen; 1st and 2nd place. Each winner will receive one of our highly coveted blog badges (see the right-side bar). Winners will be posted to the Swirlydoos blog on the 13th of the month (unless otherwise noted), as well as our Facebook page. Check back here to see your name and then contact LisaV at EMAIL She will make sure you get your blog badge and then we'll add you to our blog for the month! Superstahhhhhh *strike a pose*
      7) The next challenge will be uploaded to our blog on August 10th!

Here is my example:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342018169_12_FT0_100_9393_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I do love the soft, pretty colors this month & I'm stunned by the soft prettiness of this page with the lovely photo and your gorgeous details!!!!!

This is such a BEAUTIFUL storyboard and Ang…. your page is soooo beyond GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Here's my SwirlyHues page. Obviously I flipped the sketch.

600hues.jpg

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Paulien, I've left some lovin' for this in the Gallery, beautiful page!!!!!

These are just gorgeous!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow gorgeous samples ladies!

Angelica and Paulien, your LO's are gorgeous! This month's palett is so pretty and feminine! Love it!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous layouts!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ladies those layouts are stunning

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Gorgeous!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Stunning samples, loving the pink! GORGEOUS!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Here is my layout. I used Lisa G photo tutorial. Its a self portrait, plus I used photoshop to edit it. I have added a better photo below.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

When its light out, i will get a better photo and do a better upload.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Kim, that is sooo pretty!! Wowza, lady….love the photo!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.