July 11, 2012 at 2:49 pm #4894
It's the time again for our new color challenge!! This month it's all about the pinks!! Enjoy!
1) Must stick to the hues provided. You may add black or white, but it can NOT be more than 5% of your total page and can NOT be a main element.
2) SKETCH IS OPTIONAL. You can submit a card if you'd like too.
3) Now for the Swirly-fying element – you can choose to use one of our tutorials on your page. Here is a LINK to our tutorials. It is really to our forum. Just scroll down. Our tutorials are separated by category. You can choose anything your beautiful, creative heart desires.
4) Create a post on your blog for your SwirlyHues entry.
5) If you have a blog, please use our link in the right hand side bar to upload your challenge entry. (look undeeath the SwirlyHues links) to your blog page with this challenge, not just your blog in general. If you DO NOT have a blog, you can still use the link to the right and link us to your online gallery page!
6) You have until midnight easte time on August 10th to submit your entry. 2 winners will be chosen; 1st and 2nd place. Each winner will receive one of our highly coveted blog badges (see the right-side bar). Winners will be posted to the Swirlydoos blog on the 13th of the month (unless otherwise noted), as well as our Facebook page. Check back here to see your name and then contact LisaV at EMAIL She will make sure you get your blog badge and then we'll add you to our blog for the month! Superstahhhhhh *strike a pose*
7) The next challenge will be uploaded to our blog on August 10th!
Here is my example:
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."July 11, 2012 at 3:07 pm #173375
I do love the soft, pretty colors this month & I'm stunned by the soft prettiness of this page with the lovely photo and your gorgeous details!!!!!July 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm #173376
This is such a BEAUTIFUL storyboard and Ang…. your page is soooo beyond GORGEOUS!!!!!!July 11, 2012 at 3:30 pm #173377July 11, 2012 at 5:42 pm #173378
Paulien, I've left some lovin' for this in the Gallery, beautiful page!!!!!July 11, 2012 at 11:27 pm #173379July 12, 2012 at 12:08 am #173380July 12, 2012 at 2:23 am #173381
Angelica and Paulien, your LO's are gorgeous! This month's palett is so pretty and feminine! Love it!July 12, 2012 at 10:18 am #173382July 12, 2012 at 2:17 pm #173383July 12, 2012 at 5:41 pm #173384July 19, 2012 at 2:08 am #173385July 21, 2012 at 2:09 am #173386
Here is my layout. I used Lisa G photo tutorial. Its a self portrait, plus I used photoshop to edit it. I have added a better photo below.July 21, 2012 at 2:10 am #173387July 21, 2012 at 3:43 pm #173389
Kim, that is sooo pretty!! Wowza, lady….love the photo!!!
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.