Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements June 2015 Updates and Announcements

This topic contains 16 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Maja_Stokk Maja_Stokk 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    droopidog
    droopidog
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

By now most of you, if not all of you should have your May kits. The June kits have been ordered and most of the products are in. We aren’t sure about WHEN reveal is going to be but we should have it figured out soon! I will keep you informed regarding a blog hop this month.

I have 2 announcements to make as well.

The first is, we are saying farewell to 2 amazingly wonderful designers. Paulien and Maja have decided they need to take some time off from the demands of designing. That doesn’t mean they are leaving Swirlydoos. They will still be around sharing their wonderful talents with us just not every month. Paulien and Maja have been such an inspiration to so many and have selflessly shared their knowledge with others. It has been a true honor to work with them.

Next, we would like to welcome our very own Jan Penny to the Swirlydoos design team! Jan was a guest designer back in April and will be joining the team as of June. Jan has a way of working a kit down to the bare bones that will inspire you to use up those scraps in ways that you never thought. Congrats Jan!

Kim
      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Paulien and Maja – I cannot possibly thank you enough for your inspiration and your encouragement!!!
        I do hope that we’ll still see you here as much as you can fit in.

Jan, congratulations to you and to Swirlydoos!!!! I’ve admired your work for years and I’ve had the privilege of seeing you in action at Camp and I know that we’re in for month after month of fantastic projects guaranteed to get the mojo working!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Maggi43
        Maggi43
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Paulien and Maja, I wish you all the best and hope you will visit up often!!!

Jan, big big congrats to you!!!

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thank you, ladies.

Debbie
            Debbie
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Congratulations Jan, Paulien and Maja have really enjoyed learning from you and hope you continue to post to the forum when you can.

Sherrenae
              Sherrenae
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Paulien and Maja, thanks for sharing so much with us. Wish you luck on future endeavors and glad to hear you will still be around.

Yeah and Congrats Jan….love what you do with the kits and will look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!!!

Merrihew
                Merrihew
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Paulien and Maja, thanks so much for all of the gorgeous inspiration you have given us! I hope to see you still post your wonderful creations here! I have really enjoyed your card tutorials, Paulien! I would never have tried making cards if it hadn’t been for you!

Congratulations, Jan! I really look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations as a DT member! Your use of white space is amazing!

msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Cheryl, you are right. Paulien is the card queen. I have loved her cards! Very inspirational.

And, Maja, just gorgeous work all the time. Best wishes.

Thank you, again, ladies.

Kathi
                    Kathi
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Thank you Paulien and Maja for your inspiration and beautiful work.

take time to smell the roses

Kathi
                      Kathi
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Congrats Jan !!!

take time to smell the roses

luv46kdz
                        luv46kdz
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Congrats Jan! Looking forward to some fun ideas ???

Paulien and Maja, it’s been wonderful getting to know you and enjoying all the inspo ?❤️

Paulien
                          Paulien
                          Swirly Moderator
                            Send PM

Thank you so much ladies, for all your kind words. You are the Best!!

Jan… YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. Congratulations girl!!

Maja… It was a honor to work with you. I love your work and I wish you all the best!

lindapekrul
                            lindapekrul
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Oh Paulien and Maja, it makes me so sad you are leaving the team, but I wish you both all the best.

Congratulations Jan! I love your style and look forward to seeing more of it!

Jeanniev
                              Jeanniev
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

I am glad Paulien and Maja will still be around as I love and am inspired by your work.
                                And let me add my congratulations to Jan…well deserved!

GinnyH
                                GinnyH
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Paulien and Maja, I do hope you will both stay around and keep showing us your gorgeous inspirational work, thank you both so much for the wonderful work you have shared with us as Swirly DT, will miss you both!

Congrats Jan – WTG!!!! 🙂

ginny 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.