Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges June Cut It out Challenge

This topic contains 76 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author

I did not see this anywhere so I thought I would post. I am on a posting roll. It's only taken me 3 days to figure out a way to get the photos posted so don't stop me now sista's.

[img:width=590&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278519955_177_FT0_fussycutting09.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I forgot all about this.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OH MY GOODNESS>….. talk about Scatterbrained!!!!

Okay people, repost your Cut it Out LO's….. so we can have the vote…..

Jennifer, thanks for the reminder!!!!

Jen, beautiful cutwork beautiful LO!!

Yay, Jennifer! You figured out a way to post your LO's! I am so glad! Don't stop! Keep going! LOL!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Jennifer..your cute work is amazing!!! I love the flower too!!

Cheryl…love the summer feeling….very pretty!!!!!!!1

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

LOL, Meg!!!!!! Here's mine:

[img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278525520_36_FT3708_denver_.jpg[/img]

I decided to do a little bit of everything. For the leaf vine, I dug out a TCW template and used it to trace a patte on a sheet of the Glitz PL. The title was cut on my Cricut, using the Storybook cartridge. And the flowers: I must give full credit to Lisa for her wonderful Fiesta Flowers tutorial (available in the Tips forum at Swirlydoos), using the TH Tattered Florals die.
            I wish that I could claim credit for the frame; it’s a Dusty Attic diecut that is part of the Swirlydoos Antebellum Beauty embellishment add-on. That gorgeous cameo is from the main kit, along with all of the pretty pp.

Several of us decided to meet up in Denver a day early before heading out to SwirlyCamp…

great lo's ladies!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

loved all the layouts:)
              [img:width=469&height=447]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278527850_88_FT3708_momandlinda2_009.jpg[/img]

Amazing LO's!

All these LO's are awesome!!!!

Keep 'em comming. Aren't they just stunning each and every one? I simply love looking at them.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Peggy – I had not seen this before it looks awesome, love the vines with the musical notes and whatever you did to the DA frame is awesome.

Here is mine for the challenge.

[img:width=149&height=150]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278532663_40_FT3708_june-cutswirlydoos_7.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.