Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements June Info and Updates

This topic contains 80 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Tomorrow is JUNE! Can you believe it? We hope you will join us for our blog hop and reveal on June 11th.

Please join us in saying farewell to Irene. We will miss your beautiful designs. Best of luck to you!

And, our new gals, Maja, Kim, and Debbie will be joining us in sharing their creations with the June kit. I can't wait!

Sorry to hear Irene is leaving, I had the pleasure of working with her with the Bo Bunny team and she was so inspiring. Good luck to you Irene! See you around the scrap world.

Looking forward to the future here at Swirlydoos!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Best of luck Irene, your work is so inspiring, I know we'll be seeing you around as our scrappy world is a small one.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm so bad in saying goodbye, Thank Heaven we know where to find you honey. Wishing you all the best Irene. We will miss your beautiful and inspiring work around here.

Kim – Maja & Debbie…. So glad to have you around. Again… Welcome!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Best of luck Irene. Thanks for all your inspiration and unique designs.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Irene we will miss you!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Best of luck Irene! I enjoy your work immensely!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I will miss you Irene! Best of luck in your future endeavors! Can't wait for the blog hop!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Best of luck Irene, your work has been inspiring!

Kim, Maja, Deb I' looking forward to all of your beautiful work with the kits – congratulations!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Irene,we are so grateful for your years of inspiration at Swirlydoos! Your talent is amazing!

Best of luck Irene!!

Best of luck Irene!
                    And Congratulations to the rest of the ladies!

Best of luck to you, Irene! We will miss your gorgeous creations around here! Congratulations again, to all of the new DT members!

Oh…and looking forward to the Reveal and Blog Hop on June 11. I hope I will be able to pop in for it! That is the day before our branding and also, the day of our neighbors branding, so I will be gone for part of the day!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Bittersweet post, Rae!!!!

I can't wait to see what Maja, Kim and Debbie have in store for us!!!!

And to Irene: thanks so much for all of the inspiration that you have given me and all the Savages!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.