Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! National Scrapbook Day 2014 Just a lil' Chit Chat!

This topic contains 51 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING SCRAPPY LADIES!!!!!!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!   Do tell what lovely crafty goodness you have going on today! And show pics.. pics are always good. 

Ohhhh I know. How about THIS!!!?????  I WANT EVERYONE To take a pic of their craft room or craft desk, or craft SPACE and post it to this thread TODAY (Saturday)  and I'll choose ONE crafty space to spend a special surprise to!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Happy NSD sweetie!!
        YEs pics…pics…I love seeing other people's scrappy spaces. So inspiring!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hi Swirly savages! I had family oveight so just getting a chance to sit down and catch up with everyone! What are you doing besides scrapping?

Let's see those scrappy spaces. I have been redoing mine over time and I think I'm about done. Hmmm its a bit of a mess at the moment but I will try and take some photos to share.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Here are a couple of updated ones:
            [img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399138804_41_FT238959_flower_wall.jpg[/img]
            [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399138804_41_FT238959_work_desk.jpg[/img]

Here's a couple of my room. It also serves as a guest room.
            1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_4_.jpg
            1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_3.jpg

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Um …. NO! I humiliated myself once here … not doing it again! LOL. The rest of you … post away. I LOVE looking at everyone else's neat and well-organized spaces!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Here are a couple of updated ones:
                [img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399138804_41_FT238959_flower_wall.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1399138804_41_FT238959_work_desk.jpg[/img]

Oh Kathi!!! Divine dah-ling!!! I want to raid your scrappy space soooo bad. Lol

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Here's a couple of my room. It also serves as a guest room.
                  1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_4_.jpg
                  1325609289_17_FT0_scraproom_3.jpg

So neat and tidy Cheryl!!! How do u do it???

Is the extra table that I see tucked away for your scrappy time with the grand kids?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So what is everyone jamming out to while scrapping for NSD?

I'm getting ready to put on a little April Smith. Her tunes are upbeat, jazzy, throwback to the 20's and just plain fun. They put me in a bright mood.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Nice spaces!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

So what is everyone jamming out to while scrapping for NSD?

I'm getting ready to put on a little April Smith. Her tunes are upbeat, jazzy, throwback to the 20's and just plain fun. They put me in a bright mood.

Since you asked… Owen is watching Cars in his bedroom. Elijah is watching a They Might Be Giants kids video. When they go to sleep, I'm not listening to a damn thing, hopefully! 🙂

lovely spaces!!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Nice scrap spaces….. I'm too ashamed to show mines on here!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I just negotiated with my husband to settle for a take-out meal for supper LOL. So now to find some music and settle in. I'm going to look up April Smith, Andie. She's not someone I'm familiar with!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Linda-My fav album is songs for a sinking ship.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.