Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements just a peek….

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Helloooooooooooo Ladies!  MAN O MAN I have been SO slammed since we got back from CHA! Rae and I worked our dog asses OFF at that show. It was unlike any other show I've been to, EVER!  But we have SO many goodies coming into the store! And guess what else? Herman has been working HIS dog ass off to get us a new, updated fantastic store!   We're going to have to shut the store down completely for 2-3 days in this next week so we can do the tu-over – so if there's anything in there you want, grab it now!  (P.S. There was bunches of new prima flowers and resin's put in just before we left for CHA).

SO ANYWAY….. The point of this post was to give you a TINY glimpse of just SOME the goodies that are on their way to you!  We'll be putting them in the store as they arrive so keep checking back OFTEN! Once a product is gone, we won't be re-ordering!

[img:width=600&height=267]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390017312_1_FT0_cha2014_new_product.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

and i KNOW you guys are loving these too!

[img:width=600&height=625]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390017355_1_FT229280_cold_country.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=600&height=625]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390017355_1_FT229280_natures_walk.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Remember that you can NOW pre-order the prima mists and the Marion smith bloom impressions tool in the store!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OMG I want everything, I love the 7 Dots papers!

OMG!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Gorgeousness overload! I did,however,a little <gasp> at the shutting the store down part %-6

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!?!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh but we HAVE to Tracey. The store hasn't been updated since we OPENED. It still has the old graphics, isn't organized well etc. Here's a small screen shot of what the new store will {sort of} look like!

[img:width=599&height=337]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390018720_1_FT229280_screenshot_-_new_store_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Can not wait!

Looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !!! Shall be stalking the store for those 7 Dots Papers too!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

ONE MORE LITTLE PEEK! Only because I'm ordering these guys right now, and they are expected to sell out from the manufacturer almost immediately!  If you haven't seen the new spellbinders TOOL N 1 – GO WATCH THE VIDEO! If you do a lot of die cutting, you MOOOOST HAVE!

I just put them up as a pre-order in the store because I want to make sure we can get them =o)

Here's the link to the Video - http://youtu.be/xveggyGe_kg

[img:width=300&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1390030734_1_FT229280_spellbinders-tool-n-one-cut-at-home-1386842-14665-0-300×300.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                        Send PM

oooh..I was thinking,Well,that's a nifty little tool then,bam! the secret compartment! !amazed

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I totally need that.

oh wow!everything looks amazing Krissy! 🙂

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Oh My, there goes the budget $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I want that tool thingy!!

Off to the store!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.